Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Jamaica Line

Abandoned Rockaway Beach Branch...

001.jpg

004-1.jpg

020.jpg

030.jpg

041.jpg

055.jpg

040.jpg

Went from Park Lane South then headed up north until some active LIRR tracks (near the burnt trestle). Not sure what branch that was thou...

Edited by Jamaica Line

Damn this is nice!!!! :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:!! I have been waiting a long time to see some more shots of this line.

tho that last pic scared the crap out of me (for some reason that scares me looking at that). Do you have any pics of the burnt trestle? Also how did you get in there?

Damn this is nice!!!! :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:!! I have been waiting a long time to see some more shots of this line.

tho that last pic scared the crap out of me (for some reason that scares me looking at that). Do you have any pics of the burnt trestle? Also how did you get in there?

Glad you like them. I actually climbed that tower you saw in the last pic, much fun. I didn't take any pics of the burnt trestle since by the time I got over there my battery had died. I was actually waiting to watch a train run by there which I later found out was the Lower Montauk Branch, turns out not much trains runs through there. I got to the abandoned line by climbing through a broken fence near the line's overpass on Park Lane South right near 98th St. Though there are tons of ways you can get there through Forest Park.