RGB sign showing LIMITED and SBS readings

Eric B

You are listening to the jams lol,
I heard that afterward. I wasn't even thinking, for some reason, that the phone would be recording the sound. Well, good that there wasn't anything in the background that I wouldn't want anyone to hear.

Also, that song that happened to be playing (Main Ingredient, "Happiness Is Around the Corner" or something) always reminded of of riding buses through Manhattan back in the day. It has the "70's in the city" sound!

Would be really interesting to see these on actual buses.
Yeah but as I say in the description, they claim the computers don't have enough memory to support multicolor. (Perhaps it's the same for SCT, which has the color route field, but keeps them all yellow, I see).

Nice! That's the one I have.
Oh, you have a BetaBrite Prism? How did you get it, and what was your occasion for having one? Just an LED buff like me?
I just ordered a 40'' 4 line display that should be big enough to display 2 line destinations.
(Perhaps this answers my question!B))

I also got a single set of these http://response-box.com/rgb/2010/09/testing-and-shipping/ (That's a whole big pile of sets there, not one single string) to put in the window for Christmas. I had been waiting for years for an RGB string I could control completely. I also waited for years for small RGB signs like the Prism, which I first saw on the newer LOTTO machines.

Oh, you have a BetaBrite Prism? How did you get it, and what was your occasion for having one? Just an LED buff like me?(Perhaps this answers my question!B))

Yeah, I've always loved the bus destinations signs and when my friend told me they had an LED sign at Sam's Club (paid $199), I immediately knew that I was gonna buy it to display destinations, but now I'm looking for something bigger and I think the new one that I just ordered should be perfect. I am hoping the software for the computer is better than the betabrite.

Yeah, I've always loved the bus destinations signs and when my friend told me they had an LED sign at Sam's Club (paid $199), I immediately knew that I was gonna buy it to display destinations, but now I'm looking for something bigger and I think the new one that I just ordered should be perfect. I am hoping the software for the computer is better than the betabrite.
Oh, yeah; I heard they had them at Sam's Club, or one of the other places like that. I'm just not a member of any of them.

That's a good deal, as the sign is usually sold at $339, and really worth about $500! I got a used one for just $69 on Amazon, and had to get the remote separately for $40. (I would probably ask if I could borrow the CD if you were with RTO, and we crossed paths somewhere. Using the remote, you get all the colors, but it is very tedious. Using the program I downloaded, the colors and effects are very limited. I also called this morning to ask why a color was missing (25 out of a possible 26, with 3 primaries ^ 3 intensities for 27 including black. The missing color appears to be what would amount to 8080FF, which would be a kind of periwinkle. The person didn't know why that was missing).

Archived