All about working as a bus operator

Yukonbusdepot

Hi. I really want to be a bus operator one day. I wanted to be my whole life. Can u please give me tips and helpful facts please?:P

Dude, stop trying please. Every single thread you make is about your "dream." If your really serious about this, then post in the Transit Career Discussions. You know what lets NOT waste our time on this shitload of BS UNLESS this is serious. Again, if this is your REAL dream and your age is good enough for a bus driving job, than post this in the transit career discussions. I don't think this guy is serious at all. Just by the way hes posting I can almost tell. Hes not that specific, on the job, doesn't sound like its serious to me. :tdown:

I also agree with others.

This doesn't belong in regional bus sections.

If this is just your dream, it should be in transit career (if you're serious), or off-topic (dream).

Yukonbusdepot, we urge you please do not post your future.

I also agree, I might get scare if you drive any city, school or charter buses.

I also agree you cannot get copy of bus worksheet, even thought I not B/O but it is privacy of B/O.

I also agree with others.

This doesn't belong in regional bus sections.

If this is just your dream, it should be in transit career (if you're serious), or off-topic (dream).

Yukonbusdepot, we urge you please do not post your future.

I also agree, I might get scare if you drive any city, school or charter buses.

I also agree you cannot get copy of bus worksheet, even thought I not B/O but it is privacy of B/O.

LMAO!

Archived