Volunteers needed to assist us in expanding "QM20" Express bus service to Lower Manhattan

Bounad Hanhic

intexp you said it in a way I could not get through That was actually what I was suggesting. besides the transfer point idea was FOR ONLY woodhaven QM15/16/17 to get QM25 the rest was NOT for woodhaven meaning QM21 &X63/64/68 would transfer at queens blvd for QM11 QM20 does need its own direct downtown branch couldn't say it better myself

• 6 months later...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am told that this is a done deal....they wanted to have the service for this past September but they are too busy with putting the GPS in the buses, it will have to wait maybe the summer pick but by next fall it is for sure!! So good work for all that supported the cause...I am wondering if this will effect the service to the QM7/8 if it is that many people making the drive to catch these buses.

I am told that this is a done deal....they wanted to have the service for this past September but they are too busy with putting the GPS in the buses, it will have to wait maybe the summer pick but by next fall it is for sure!! So good work for all that supported the cause...I am wondering if this will effect the service to the QM7/8 if it is that many people making the drive to catch these buses.

If what you say is true, some folks will be ecstatic... Congratulations to everyone who helped to make this happen! :D

So will QM20 provide full time downtown service?

Archived