Is NYC Subway photography illegal?

UlmerPark B6

Cool, I'll be on the A division if I get hired as a conductor and can pick it, because there aren't as many half width cabs in the A div... now all I need is that CR test. Well, be sure to tell us what lines you're on so we can get lots of pictures of you flipping us off B)

Yes, Sir!!!!

I do it right in front of TA employees at Coney Island, Brighton Beach, and nobody said a word to me. However, Ive been photographing their for about 10 years now, so maybe they shrug me off. lol

Same with me at penn station. I wander around the platforms all the time looking for trains to photograph. Next time i'm there & i have time i'll take a photo of the tracks that lead under the east river.

- Andy

When I was taking pics on the (M) a few months ago a Cop asked me what I was doing and I said im a Tourist and he said ok and kept moving. I forgot the rules so0 i was quick to say im a Tourist.
Now that is the best excuse ever. :eek:

Last time I took a photo with a cell phone the (D) train driver gave me the finger lmao I'll upload it sooner or later...

Now that is the best excuse ever. :eek:

Last time I took a photo with a cell phone the (D) train driver gave me the finger lmao I'll upload it sooner or later...

Actually dont...that's one of those "under the radar" things you shouldn't post...don't want one of that train operator's supervisors recognizing him...

When I was taking pics on the (M) a few months ago a Cop asked me what I was doing and I said im a Tourist and he said ok and kept moving. I forgot the rules so0 i was quick to say im a Tourist.
Talk about security..:eek:

Talk about security..:eek:

We have more security to get into the weight room at KB depot, than to get into the depot itself.

To get into the weigh room, you need a code, then you have to put your thumb on the code box "scanner", so it can scan your thumb print. Only then will it unlock. At Amsterdam depot, you need to swipe your card to get into the buildings main entrance, and at 126st depot, you need a code to get into that building. KB only had a guard at one entrance, while the other is across the street from the main. Their view of who is coming in, is hindered by the OOS buses parked on the sidewalk.....

We have more security to get into the weight room at KB depot, than to get into the depot itself.

To get into the weigh room, you need a code, then you have to put your thumb on the code box "scanner", so it can scan your thumb print. Only then will it unlock. At Amsterdam depot, you need to swipe your card to get into the buildings main entrance, and at 126st depot, you need a code to get into that building. KB only had a guard at one entrance, while the other is across the street from the main. Their view of who is coming in, is hindered by the OOS buses parked on the sidewalk.....

my friend said that they don't have any of that in brooklyn except guards at JG.

my friend said that they don't have any of that in brooklyn except guards at JG.

Well, I don't think terrorist really want to blow up depots or buses that serve minorities. That would do Uncle Sam a huge favor (they would hope for a high death rate).

Manhattan is where they would go.......

Well, I don't think terrorist really want to blow up depots or buses that serve minorities. That would do Uncle Sam a huge favor (they would hope for a high death rate).

Manhattan is where they would go.......

LMAO...True!

Archived