Raiding Brooklyn's CI, Ulmer Park & Taste of Manhattan

Good shots , be careful going up infront of the depot taking pictures like that especially if your on property .

Great photos, but like what ciboii22 said, you better watch yourself photographing right next to depots.

Yeah, I know. A guy I know via my stepdad that works there gave me a pass. The catch was not to get around the Depot's personal/exclusive areas. I tried my best not to though. Plus I already got a look from a driver taking a photo of his bus taking off around there. Next time though, I'll be more careful.:tup:

Yeah, I know. A guy I know via my stepdad that works there gave me a pass. The catch was not to get around the Depot's personal/exclusive areas. I tried my best not to though. Plus I already got a look from a driver taking a photo of his bus taking off around there. Next time though, I'll be more careful.:tup:

Lol well they wont mess with you , security is pretty cool over there . Just tell them your dad works as a b.o .

I could've sworn 9697 was at FB, dunno how long ago it was moved there. Nice pics! For me I usually just take pics of the open lot at the FB depot and any buses laid up outside the depot. Very rarely would I take pics of the buses in the garage unless it was a bus number that I haven't seen before.

Lol well they wont mess with you , security is pretty cool over there . Just tell them your dad works as a b.o .

Alright Then, Good to know. I'll remember that for next time. :tup:

I could've sworn 9697 was at FB, dunno how long ago it was moved there. Nice pics! For me I usually just take pics of the open lot at the FB depot and any buses laid up outside the depot. Very rarely would I take pics of the buses in the garage unless it was a bus number that I haven't seen before.

Well, #9697 came over to Queens like about 2-3 years ago. It first came to JA then sometime in 2010, it got moved to QV. But if you're talking about recently then I dunno. This photo was taken this a couple of weeks ago. To add onto that, It was this past wednesday when I saw the bus in person in QV service.

As for taking inside garage bus pics that's a rare option for me to take away in terms of busfanning. I only did that picture for that reason only. Like I said before however I'll be more cautious of such thing though.

Archived