Grasmere station rehabilitation

Y2Julio

It's better to write in full or some people would be lost, I even started to stop say "Jammie" or "Stammie" and EWR people people were lost on my nicknames to Jamaica and Stamford and Newark City respectively. Just sayin'!

If people understand it, then that all there is.

Edit: Of course if this were to be written for a professional discussion, then yeah. But here nah. At least in certain situations.

They did collect tickets (or if not fares) before on board the SIROTA, but stopped doing it and gave people a free ride except St. George (And now Tompskin)

Well, it's because to let Staten Island still be New York and enter in New York City, still if the (MTA) want to implement fares throughout, I'll agree with ticket machines so these bulky space taking and money guzzling fare gates wouldn't be needed. Just put ticket machines like those on the +SBS+.

If people understand it, then that all there is.

Edit: Of course if this were to be written for a professional discussion, then yeah. But here nah. At least in certain situations.

Well still, write a bit professionally to reduce confusion or people learning the wrong way to say it, we learn Language Arts for a reason, just saying!

Well, it's because to let Staten Island still be New York and enter in New York City, still if the (MTA) want to implement fares throughout, I'll agree with ticket machines so these bulky space taking and money guzzling fare gates wouldn't be needed. Just put ticket machines like those on the +SBS+.

If thats done, then surely this would be more like NJTs LRT.

If thats done, then surely this would be more like NJTs LRT.

I'd advocate it for cost saving measures, these Machines would just be Machines on the platforms. You'll not have flow of passenger traffic disruptions due to gate and turnstile maintenance and require station agents. This will also make sure the future HBLR - SIRTOA thing would be integrated easily and efficiently by implementing zones by County.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived