Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
harryo714

Car Inspector 2606

Does anyone have the NOE for this exam? I took multiple choice today and i just wanted to confirm that there is a practical test after you pass the written part. I searched the web for a copy of the NOE but I had no luck.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have the NOE for this exam? I took multiple choice today and i just wanted to confirm that there is a practical test after you pass the written part. I searched the web for a copy of the NOE but I had no luck.

I don't have the NOE but I do know that there is a practical exam to be given only if you pass the written test. I actually took the car inspector test yesterday as well. It's my understanding that this is the first year that there has been a written test for car inspector.

Ok np just tryin' to help : )

BTW what's your list #? I'm 196 I know i got a while, but just trying to get an idea on when to expect a call to come back down( trust me I'm not holding my breath) but staying optimistic anyway! Tuesday will mark 3 weeks since I was down headquarters

well there is a new class starting this week, I was 131 and i am told they are looking to hire another 100 guys, The good thing is the job is still listed so they need people,, Good luck