B46 +SelectBusService+

East New York

Hold up. Even with some of the DHF60's coming back to NYCT, still not enough artics? I question that. GH has taken FB's 3 artics 5324-5326 and they couldn't take from Manhattan. I mean there's quill, 100th and MCH they (GH) could of swapped out artics.

Remember, the D60's that are returning to NYCT are retiring the '99-00 artics.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold up. Even with some of the DHF60's coming back to NYCT, still not enough artics? I question that. GH has taken FB's 3 artics 5324-5326 and they couldn't take from Manhattan. I mean there's quill, 100th and MCH they (GH) could of swapped out artics.

The B44 Select got it's service reduced this Spring so those buses were freed up and the Bx12 needs all the buses it can get.

Today all the limited 46 had the sbs wrap

They also separated the bus stops

All machine are put

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Most of the buses are wrapped. Not all.

SBS is now scheduled for Summertime pick.

They are wrapping 3-4 buses a week.

Just spotted 7330 and 7338 both wrapped and working on the B46. It would be also good to send some artics down the line. Hopefully some of those XD's could see action on the B44 also.

No SBS46 service for 6/12.

Although all stops are retrofitted with machines not all buses are completely wrapped yet.

SBS46 starts beginning of July.

It was said that the B46 start date would be during summer pick aka the beginning of July.

Where does it say that it's on Sunday

The people @ the Flatbush Depot said June 12th. TELL THAT TO FLATBUSH DEPOT BECUASE THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID. The MTA is trying to pull the same wrong date crap like with the SBSM86 last year.

The people @ the Flatbush Depot said June 12th. TELL THAT TO FLATBUSH DEPOT BECUASE THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID. The MTA is trying to pull the same wrong date crap like with the SBSM86 last year.

No need for that. 

The June 12 date was rumored for the SBS46 but if it isn't then so be it. 

No need for that. 

The June 12 date was rumored for the SBS46 but if it isn't then so be it.

I got real heated in that last comment. It's not the first time one debut date was announced and then turns out it's later on down the line. I suggest this to the MTA. Before announcing an SBS debut date, make sure all bus stops are changed, machines installed, buses wrapped, etc. before getting people hyped up.

I got real heated in that last comment. It's not the first time one debut date was announced and then turns out it's later on down the line. I suggest this to the MTA. Before announcing an SBS debut date, make sure all bus stops are changed, machines installed, buses wrapped, etc. before getting people hyped up.

It also probably had something to do with the picks. Flatbush would have to have a special pick for the B46 SBS, then the actual summer pick 3 weeks later.

I rather them push it back and get all their bases covered, than to debut it with problems.

It also probably had something to do with the picks. Flatbush would have to have a special pick for the B46 SBS, then the actual summer pick 3 weeks later.

I rather them push it back and get all their bases covered, than to debut it with problems.

I totally agree with this.

It's totally better to push during the first of July than to have it June 12th.

Unrelated note: 7349 in SBS WRAP. Spotted on the B41 this morning.

I've never seen an official MTA announcement about the start date. A "depot's" words are not as reliable as one would claim them to be. The MTA never gave an official start date. With that said...

Yeah, it's so much easier to start at the beginning of July, with the pick going into effect on the 3rd (today the drivers pick the runs from what I was told by a B/O friend of mine), and everything will be ready by then as well. 

I've never seen an official MTA announcement about the start date. A "depot's" words are not as reliable as one would claim them to be. The MTA never gave an official start date. With that said...

Yeah, it's so much easier to start at the beginning of July, with the pick going into effect on the 3rd (today the drivers pick the runs from what I was told by a B/O friend of mine), and everything will be ready by then as well.

Do you possibly know off hand how many runs will be required for the SBS? I believe right now the 46 has over 100 runs.

Archived