Fanning The Square with a retake of 6013 and now 6015

Well Done ........Journal Square probably the most active Hub next to the PABT and probably 31th and 30th street (and also route 495 below) in Union City in my opinion. I think the platforms need a little sprucing top to bottom because sometimes there are weird characters mingling around but other than that its fun seeing a platoon of buses in each platform

Are you serious? Academy is getting the NABIs now? Damn, I better not see those things on the Academy or Veolia contract routes down here in Middlesex/Monmouth. If I do I swear...

First these, then freakin' Designline CNG coaches (can't wait to see all the breakdowns with those), NJT can't order a good bus for s**t.

Are you serious? Academy is getting the NABIs now? Damn, I better not see those things on the Academy or Veolia contract routes down here in Middlesex/Monmouth. If I do I swear...

First these, then freakin' Designline CNG coaches (can't wait to see all the breakdowns with those), NJT can't order a good bus for s**t.

Agreed. them buses are pieces of shxt that were built so small with no room & they squeak alot which almost seems like they falling apart. the only thing I like about them r 52xx, 53xx, & 54xx, but the rest r pieces of shxt. transit needs to get their shxt in order stop being cheap & purchase some real good buses like mta does with their fleet.

Agreed. them buses are pieces of shxt that were built so small with no room & they squeak alot which almost seems like they falling apart. the only thing I like about them r 52xx, 53xx, & 54xx, but the rest r pieces of shxt. transit needs to get their shxt in order stop being cheap & purchase some real good buses like mta does with their fleet.

The (MTA) can be so dumb, but they at least know how to order buses. Orion, NFI, Nova, those are all proven quality brands, and all the recent (MTA) orders have been awarded to those companies. These smaller guys like NABI and Desingline aren't proven quality, especially Designline. I can't understand how NJT can order buses from Designline when (I'm 99.9% sure) every single transit agency that has ordered their buses has retired them or is retiring them. They need to think about passenger safety first.

The (MTA) can be so dumb, but they at least know how to order buses. Orion, NFI, Nova, those are all proven quality brands, and all the recent (MTA) orders have been awarded to those companies. These smaller guys like NABI and Desingline aren't proven quality, especially Designline. I can't understand how NJT can order buses from Designline when (I'm 99.9% sure) every single transit agency that has ordered their buses has retired them or is retiring them. They need to think about passenger safety first.

Yea I c what u mean. mta can purchase some good buses. unlike njtransit which decided to purchase all nabi's which makes no damn sense. I mean I guess it was probably bc they were the cheapest buses for them to purchase & transit nowadays has no taste when it comes to purchasing buses these days. thats y I'm glad orange still has nova's.

Hate to break the news to you but their coming to Middlesex/Monmouth Counties. Besides, the NABIs coming to Central NJ is going to be good. When people see how "ultra-modern" this bus is, the ridership on these lines may improve. Plus, lets not be so quick to judge the Designlines. Yeah other agencies have retired them, but that was a long time ago. Maybe they got their acts together.

Well I've only taken one NABI Transit and that was on the 52 line. I've also heard from some other transitfans that they like the NABIs, IMO they are great buses and NJT has been using them quite well. Yes they do sqeak alot I'll give you that one but they're very comfortable and modern.

To be honest i dont really know why this photo topic changed into a hating rant like take the crap somewhere else and not here like i enjoy the nabis but some of theses 5200s from greenville been beaten up worser from the inside sooo like i said take the boo boo story to the nabi thread not here lol

To be honest i dont really know why this photo topic changed into a hating rant like take the crap somewhere else and not here like i enjoy the nabis but some of theses 5200s from greenville been beaten up worser from the inside sooo like i said take the boo boo story to the nabi thread not here lol

Probably they rode one nabi and judge it first hand i mean i rode nabis like it was my breakfast lunch and dinner and they reliable ....5200 beaten up im not surprised was it people tampering with stuff because once i rode a 5631 i think with one of leather seats slashed. Sigh but yea nabis are great on the road

Probably they rode one nabi and judge it first hand i mean i rode nabis like it was my breakfast lunch and dinner and they reliable ....5200 beaten up im not surprised was it people tampering with stuff because once i rode a 5631 i think with one of leather seats slashed. Sigh but yea nabis are great on the road

Yea of course but 5631 isnt leather seats 5840 and up are but my favorite is 5264 because of the screech but still theres a time and place to complain but complaining at a photi isnt going to get them heard at all like the nabi thread i understand but not photos lol

Archived