BM2 from Spring Creek to the New Dwntwn Loop & More

R62A 1991

So I wanted to represent that avatar I put up a week ago. Bottom line, I got up at 5:30 this morning to get this bus, and after 7 months, I actually got an MCI from Spring Creek. But it wasn't from Spring Creek. Ah, let's get on with the photos.

Local & BM5 stuff first.

100_2790.jpg

They actually put the sign for the BM2 to Downtown up.

100_2794.jpg

100_2795.jpg

100_2798.jpg

100_2799.jpg

BM5 riders almost NEVER get an MCI from Spring Creek. It's terrible...the other BM routes usually get them.

The BM2 from Spring Creek, one of only 5 during the AM rush. MCI from S.I., most likely Castleton?

100_2800.jpg

Some from the bus photos:

100_2802.jpg

100_2811.jpg

100_2812.jpg

Now, the driver knew about the Loop (obviously by the sign), but was NOT happy that I wanted to stay on for the entire loop. He changed the sign by the time I got out, so I had to change my plan: Battery Place & Trinity Place MCIs

100_2816.jpg

100_2819.jpg

100_2821.jpg

100_2823.jpg

100_2827.jpg

100_2829.jpg

100_2836.jpg

100_2837.jpg

There you go. I'm still trying at this, but I'm hoping to get better soon.

Great shots man!! At first you confused me with the "it isn't from Spring Creek"

Thanks. Sorry, typed in a hurry, didn't explain myself.

Good stuff there. Keep on representin'.

Thanks, I will.

The last BM3 shot is nice, kind of blurry but still my favorite.

Nice work here. :D

Thanks, once those buses start moving, it's hard to get a good shot on.

Nice pics!!

Thanks!

Good job....you pass by my house today on the BM-2 from SC...I live between ave J and Flatlands av....If you sit on the left side of the bus,you will see my house.

Now,the last time I rode the Bm-5,they had MCI D45500CL back to back during the PM-rush...I let one pass by and I was hoping it will be SI MCI or a Orion V cng,but the next one was still the newer MCIs and of course I was mad...if you want me to tell you which run have a D4500 on the BM 2 I will give you that info,btw how's the ride on 1872?

Real nice.....I love the MCI D4500CL Cruisers and RTS Nova more!

Thanks!

Good job....you pass by my house today on the BM-2 from SC...I live between ave J and Flatlands av....If you sit on the left side of the bus,you will see my house.

Now,the last time I rode the Bm-5,they had MCI D45500CL back to back during the PM-rush...I let one pass by and I was hoping it will be SI MCI or a Orion V cng,but the next one was still the newer MCIs and of course I was mad...if you want me to tell you which run have a D4500 on the BM 2 I will give you that info,btw how's the ride on 1872?

Thanks. I did pass by your house. 1872 was a great ride. Spring Creek really spruced up the MCI, not much was falling apart, just the lights in the seat in front of me. Seats were unusually comfortable (like the suburban O5s) and I hardly felt the bumps in the road.

Very nice pictures.

-1872, former yukon bus, and all the other 18xx/19xx buses that came to SC are from YUKON.

- Also like the shots on 80th/Flatlands (B6 Rockaway/ENY bound buses).

Thanks. Ok, now I know. The shots came out nice from inside the bus, I was surprised.

BM5 riders almost NEVER get an MCI from Spring Creek. It's terrible...the other BM routes usually get them.

yep... you know why... b/c those friggin Mill Basin & Gerritsen Bch. riders get them... and I don't think it's coincidence either....

I don't think I EVER saw one of those orion's ran on the BM4...

Ever.

.....but sure enough, you'll see them frequently on the bm5, and (sometimes) on the bm2 & bm3...

Archived