Red and Tan #10 no more

NoHuBus

Yea but to be honest if the 10 gets cut feels like nothing is going to happen because of these cutaway buses like Ride-Ex Immi Immi Express Vanessa and sometimes Community Lines then when which ever company comes on and runs the new 10 then its the samething from the gecko IMO

Yea but to be honest if the 10 gets cut feels like nothing is going to happen because of these cutaway buses like Ride-Ex Immi Immi Express Vanessa and sometimes Community Lines then when which ever company comes on and runs the new 10 then its the samething from the gecko IMO

Cutaway buses strangely started doing JFK 2 years ago, i am wondering how many legit ones are out there running around. The new 10 or whatever it is could introduce something that small buses can not,idk go to central ave to replace the 88C and end up to Hague St like a hybrid of 231/10 olden days. Then again i have no idea what they do next so these next 2 weeks we'll see.

Cutaway buses strangely started doing JFK 2 years ago, i am wondering how many legit ones are out there running around. The new 10 or whatever it is could introduce something that small buses can not,idk go to central ave to replace the 88C and end up to Hague St like a hybrid of 231/10 olden days. Then again i have no idea what they do next so these next 2 weeks we'll see.

Yup

Well its official here's the article confirming Academy will run the 10 however from April to Nov so then they can make bids to other companies to run it or if it will stay in Academy hands i say make it to Academy run it permanently those guys are best handing routes.

http://www.nj.com/bayonne/index.ssf/2012/03/nj_transit_academy_bus_bayonne.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The service on the 10 was terrible, always late or running back to back, frequently leaving people at stops in the middle of winter. I for one am glad NJT took over. Hopefully now busses will arrive on time and not leave people at stops and zoom past.

- A

Archived