Which Was Your Favorite Red And Tan In Hudson County Route?

EE Broadway Local

My favorite route was the 3 and distinct colour brown and i think it passed by the old jersey city hospital and me and my mom went there for speech therapy. Then as a middle schooler to Garfield Ave's metropolitan medical center the brown building almost 4 steps to light rail. Riding some of the flex buses was cool and wait was forever but it did not matter. It was cool and now presently they are gone or will be, it will not be the same though.

Any movement of what will be replaced(the 10 that is).

I got 2 mines was the 10 cause of all of the flxs and grummans ran then nova plus i take that bus almost everywhere i go and the 2nd is the 16 mad fun from journal square to Newport mall going down communipaw hauling and grand st. Good memories there is a bus stop sign with still having the 16 on it and one with the 10 and 99s to NYC

The #3 ran via Summit Avenue - the #231 ran via Baldwin Avenue.

Anyone remember the #11 or #99?

My favorite route was the 3 and distinct colour brown and i think it passed by the old jersey city hospital and me and my mom went there for speech therapy. Then as a middle schooler to Garfield Ave's metropolitan medical center the brown building almost 4 steps to light rail. Riding some of the flex buses was cool and wait was forever but it did not matter. It was cool and now presently they are gone or will be, it will not be the same though.

Any movement of what will be replaced(the 10 that is).

Archived