Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
B36 Via Ave U

Hello, so happy to finally be on the Forums.

Hello. I'm B36 Via Ave U, a 15 year old Freshman from Huntington High School. I've always been fascinated with Buses, ESP in Southern Brooklyn. I still remember my first Bus ride in 2001. It was a ride on the B36, bus # 9098 from Bedford/Ave Z to Nostrand U, one of the best rides i can remember. I go to Brooklyn all the time, every vacation and some weekends every month. I always walk arounde Brooklyn, Sheepshead BAy, Flatbush. Bergan BEach, Gerrtison, Midwood, Bay Pkway, Cropsy, CI Ave and other places in that area. And I will try to find a way to restore B4 service one way or another. Great to be here ;)

Welcome Aboard young man.:cool:

Thanks, when I saw the forums go private :eek: , I was like, time to make an account :cool: . Next time ill b coming to Brooklyn is over the Passover Break, cant wait.

Maybe if Alstom-Kawasaki didn't want so much more than Bombardier, they would've gotten the order. Besides, aren't they building the R188s and converting the R142As?

I agree, and yes. If the quoted price was much less that what it was, Kawasaki may have had a chance. Bombarbier makes great products. Even though I wanted it to go to Kawasaki, I'm glad its going to Bombardier. I am very interested in seeing what tbhey turn out.