Random Thoughts Thread - Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE)

User

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really LIBRU, posting notices about the possible reinstatement of some NICE routes on the elevators at Mineola?

(there were some other places I saw those notices placed at also.... On the windshield of a parked all island taxicab was cute, I'll admit)

I'll also admit, I chuckled at one of the Chaminade kids that flat out spit on that damn thing yesterday....

(the one that [was] posted along the glass along the overpass)....

Reading the grammar of that thing, I'd say 10 bucks those were the words of Yuki......

How do y'all expect to be taken seriously when....

Y'know what... never mind....

Edited by B35 via Church

Really LIBRU, posting notices about the possible reinstatement of some NICE routes on the elevators at Mineola?

(there were some other places I saw those notices placed at also.... On the windshield of a parked all island taxicab was cute, I'll admit)

I'll also admit, I chuckled at one of the Chaminade kids that flat out spit on that damn thing yesterday....

Reading the grammar of that thing, I'd say 10 bucks those were the words of Yuki......

We just refer to all of this as "the plague."

Don't you mean monitor screen? I didn't put on glass or window. I put on wall, and unused monitor screen.

I even give to LIRR Ticket Agent as well.

For Tom Meadow, here's the surprise. We all know PinePowerLI reads this forum, takes information from it, then passes it off in his YouTube videos as his own. Well here's payback, a dump of his hacked and then deleted Photobucket. Keep up the nonsense John, you have been warned: http://www.mediafire.com/download/n565h80e88g1v5e/Btraindash_183320a.zip

Don't you mean monitor screen? I didn't put on glass or window. I put on wall, and unused monitor screen.

I even give to LIRR Ticket Agent as well.

I saw those posters at Mineola. Why do you want the n19 to Babylon back when the S20 is already forming a loop between Sunrise Mall and Babylon? Anyways, NICE said that the county is supposed to decide which route comes back at what level.

Lets not forget the n20 is the longest NICE route. ..the n22 is not that long to begin with since it goes straight down hillside avenue exceptions would be the mineola detour and RF Mall loop. ..also Flushing is more distant from the county line than Jamaica is to the line. A nominal n20 would take a 1/2 hour to finally reach Nassau county while the n6, n22, n24 makes it in 20 minutes ...even if the hypothetical n35 is to be extended to Oyster Bay it would still be second place behind the n20 bus (if the today's n20G-H refuse once again)