Subway Fanning March 14 & 17

MattTrain

Excellent shots!

Great pics!

I also have a question: Why do the led screens on the R143/160's look damaged or off?

Because LED lights don't really show up on digital cameras, you only get a portion of the light registering on the camera even if the screen is working fine. Happens on anything with LEDs, including cars.

Great pics!

I also have a question: Why do the led screens on the R143/160's look damaged or off?

As a photographer, those LEDs are big PITA for me as well. Without editing I'd say its impossible to get the whole thing on shutter speed above 1/100 of the second. But if the train moves fast enough, you won't be able to get a good shot. Oddly enough R142A's front leds are acceptable even at 1/160.

Go figure...

Great photos BTW Matt.

Thanks a lot guys.

Most of you have answered a question regarding why the R160 bullet doesn't appear. I think it also has to do with the surrounding lighting around the train because when I'm usually outside and photographing, that bullet appears partially, but in dark places the bullet appears full.

Correct me here if I'm wrong.

Awesome shots of the (7)<7>!

Thank you. I need to check out the (7) more often, hehe.

Cool pics! BTW, I've has that LED problem with one of my cameras. One video I took actually shows a quarter of the LED spinning around the bullet.

Thanks a lot. I had that too actually, especially in bright days when the quarter circle keeps spinning around. It's quite something to see, isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived