Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case

Shortline Bus

I got a Notification on my itouch it said that George Zimmerman is free on a $150,000 bond. I can't believe this.

While watching on morning news shows, despite not being jail Zimmerman is still 'under house arrest' and has a computer tag to montior his whereabouts.

On who paid the bond(heard Zimmerman is broke due to the lawyears fees his family has paid for him)I would not be surprised it a pro gun celebrity or someone like Sean Hannity who seems to be somewhat supporter of Zimmerman. With that case, $100,000 is very low for someone charged with 2nd degree murder.

• 4 weeks later...

LOL... This case gets more and more interesting and the facts keep ever changing... Now there are reports out saying that Zimmerman was part black because his grandfather was an Afro-Peruvian...

http://communities.w...black-democrat/

This is possible though Peru doesn't have a large black population like other Latin American countries.

LOL... This case gets more and more interesting and the facts keep ever changing... Now there are reports out saying that Zimmerman was part black because his grandfather was an Afro-Peruvian...

http://communities.w...black-democrat/

This is possible though Peru doesn't have a large black population like other Latin American countries.

Who cares what race Zimmerman is? He was acting in self defence. This punk kid got what was coming to him. From the beginning, there was plenty of evidence that Zimmerman was on the ground while he was being beat before he finally shot this little thug. The media has played everyone by editing the photos of Zimmerman at the police station and taking out the blood on the back of this guys head. There were people who took pictures with the camera phone showing this guys bloody injuries. Now the official reports are begen released to the public. Shame on these black leaders for using this as a political publicity booster for their own personal gain. Now all of these leaders and other people who ranted and raved for Trayvon Martin should be ashamed of themselves for acting this way.

Who cares what race Zimmerman is? He was acting in self defence. This punk kid got what was coming to him. From the beginning, there was plenty of evidence that Zimmerman was on the ground while he was being beat before he finally shot this little thug. The media has played everyone by editing the photos of Zimmerman at the police station and taking out the blood on the back of this guys head. There were people who took pictures with the camera phone showing this guys bloody injuries. Now the official reports are begen released to the public. Shame on these black leaders for using this as a political publicity booster for their own personal gain. Now all of these leaders and other people who ranted and raved for Trayvon Martin should be ashamed of themselves for acting this way.

I wouldn't be so quick to point blame just yet at Zimmerman or the kid... There still seems to be things coming out with this case. For example, there are conflicting 911 calls in which one lady claims that she knows for a fact that Zimmerman doesn't like black people, while another 911 call supports Zimmerman's claim. I'm going to wait and see how this plays out.

I still maintain the point that Zimmerman never should've approached that 'kid' at all. The only thing this new evidence brings up is how the media and the 'activists' like Sharpton were guilty of assuming Zimmerman wanted to kill the kid and making the kid a 'saint'.

In all it's still a tragedy that never should've happened.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.png

Evidence? Evidence? Like the evidence where Zimmerman calls him a "co*n" and starts to follow him, rejecting the police request for him not to follow. The evidence where screams were heard coming from (confirmed by experts) Trayvon? The evidence from Trayvon's phone call where he mentioned a strange man following him and that he had to start running?

There was absolutely no self defense. It has been confirmed with distinct proof that Zimmerman started following Trayvon. Boom. That's the end of your self defense claim. Did Trayvon hit him? I'm sure he did. If a man with a 150 pound weight advantage started following you in a deserted area and then approached you, what would you do? But Zimmerman, a fake cop and a fake tough guy (and a real racist), decided that the best option was to murder a teenage boy. You want bloody injuries? Try a corpse and then tell me who the victim was. There is solid proof that he started following Trayvon and instigated all of this. [it actually all lines up with Trayvon's parents' original story about a confrontation, it's only the Zimmerman lied so much that there's any confusion.] Honest to god man, wake up.

Oh my god it's Bill O' Riley on NYCTF.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived