short fanning in JSQ

I can never get a goddamn NABI on the 2.... it's always those raggedy RTS' that get jammed up by those drunks & undesirables that eventually get off @ town hall.....

...and I aint fin to routefan the 1 again no time soon... if it's any NJT route that reminds me of the B35 here in brooklyn, it's NJT's route 1... I'm not goin all the way to NJ to experience a similar ride I can miserably endure by walking 1 block up from where I live !

I kno and i get it i said um ok for that akward rant about not catching a bus and talking abkut the 1 line being a another B35 if you dont like the 1 then dont ride it catcg a path....

You're continuing to comment on my mini-rant like it had anything to do with you personally....

I'll take the PATH when I feel like taking it.

Well let me refraise it so you can understand i didnt take your "rant" to the heart so lets keep our facts right about that 2nd my post on my photos i comment what i want just like what you do and lastly dont take things to the heart because i never took your comments serious just akward and somewhat funny so issue long and gone because wasting each others time is really sad so feel free to continue to comment about me takin stuff personal or last words just gonna really ignore too be honest :cool: ;)

Well let me refraise it so you can understand i didnt take your "rant" to the heart so lets keep our facts right about that 2nd my post on my photos i comment what i want just like what you do and lastly dont take things to the heart because i never took your comments serious just akward and somewhat funny so issue long and gone because wasting each others time is really sad so feel free to continue to comment about me takin stuff personal or last words just gonna really ignore too be honest :cool: ;)

yeah yeah... and I'll comment on what I want.

Which wasn't even about your photos themselves; it was about 2 of the routes featured in em.....

Just don't sit there & make like you aint take it serious, when you came out with the sideways "umm ok?" BS remark.... and on top of that, continuing to comment on the rant (then suggesting I take the PATH) after I said it had f*** all to do with you personally....

If you didn't feel some type of way about it, you would have never replied to it.... Point blank.

Smh so i was right a 30 year old arguing with a 19 year old really is pathetic like really dude how you kno i took it serious? Lmfao release the tip of my **** from your mouth thank you cause you must be a big ass kid if umm ok catches feelings on you like really dude grow up cause yiu wasting my time and your time so why continue to argue unless your that low cause im still here because im bored Point Blank lmfao

Smh so i was right a 30 year old arguing with a 19 year old really is pathetic like really dude how you kno i took it serious?

Lmfao release the tip of my **** from your mouth thank you cause you must be a big ass kid if umm ok catches feelings on you like really dude grow up cause yiu wasting my time and your time so why continue to argue unless your that low cause im still here because im bored Point Blank lmfao

How do I know you took it serious?

a] The fact that you even asked that question, and....

b] This reply of yours bringing up ages (as a copout) & talkin about releasing tips of d***s from mouths.....

so much for growing up.... follow your own advice....

Wow you must really like being on my shit idk whats worst a 19 year old talkin about grownin up or a grown 30 year old seem to be a pro at **** riding cant get his information right like really your still on that umm ok thing i guess dumb ass was blind if you didnt noticed the lol at the end meant i was kidding but you became the big bitch to catch feelings while im laughing my ass off so you got alot of growing to do till then get release your mouth dont play sports so i dont need a sports cup on me 24/7

Wow you must really like being on my shit idk whats worst a 19 year old talkin about grownin up or a grown 30 year old seem to be a pro at **** riding cant get his information right like really your still on that umm ok thing i guess dumb ass was blind if you didnt noticed the lol at the end meant i was kidding but you became the big bitch to catch feelings while im laughing my ass off so you got alot of growing to do till then get release your mouth dont play sports so i dont need a sports cup on me 24/7

keep on hurling wack ass insults.... making yourself look even more guilty in the process....

Not really just shows how bored i am and what am i to feel guilty about a grown ass dude who got nothing else to do in life but dickride his way outta situations yea ok buddy keep making yourself look like the idiot by all means continue buddy i got all the time in the world

Not really just shows how bored i am and what am i to feel guilty about a grown ass dude who got nothing else to do in life but dickride his way outta situations yea ok buddy keep making yourself look like the idiot by all means continue buddy i got all the time in the world

Keep passing it off as boredom if you want... it's clear you took the original comment some type of way; enough to prolong this whole thing to the point you got worked up enough to start slinging corny insults... probably done hit refresh like 20 times since I last replied to your babble.... dickride my way out of situations? whatever the hell that's supposed to mean....

Looking like an idiot... listen chief, you say I'm the one who got nothin else to do in life.... but in the same breath, say you "got all the time in the world".... shit speaks for itself.....

look, stick to takin photos and/or w/e the hell else it is you do.....

You still going wow you must really love being on my shit cause you just love having my shit in your mouth like i dropped the convo and yet u must feel happy to get attention sorry but i dont swing that way if you think im mad then your just a sorry excuse of man find the pedofile pleasure when you get hyped arguin with teens lmao wow a sorry excuse of a man like i said

Archived