Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mfs NJT459

SEPTA to buy NOVA Artics

Pretty old news ;) (Like a week old)

But its about time they are getting the artic and standard LFS/As.

Everytime I'm down there, all I see is the Neos, NABI and New Flyer. They all look the same from my eyes :confused:

I think he means the bus routes.

I gathered that much

but the 124/125 wouldn't even SEE these buses...

Looks like New Flyer screw'd up like always. Awesome to see novaBUS LFS/LFSA's down at Philly soon!

Naw, New Flyer dropped out of the biddings. Too many orders and wouldn't be able to handle SEPTA's order. SEPTA wanted a total of 245 buses (155 articulated, 90 standard 40 ft).

Naw, New Flyer dropped out of the biddings. Too many orders and wouldn't be able to handle SEPTA's order. SEPTA wanted a total of 245 buses (155 articulated, 90 standard 40 ft).

10-4! Well, either way, it is cool to see some variety in the City of Brothery Love!

Naw, New Flyer dropped out of the biddings. Too many orders and wouldn't be able to handle SEPTA's order.

Read that somewhere else too, but that's sooo unlikely when NFI is at its slowest in years. Septa's order is over 3 or 4 years, not such a big deal to handle. Source?