Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
NyctRman1278

Fanning Jersey City Buses Private/NJTransit

I was wondering what they run on the new 119; so it's RTS' huh....

I have never taken an RTS from NJ to PABT (or vice versa) yet.... How's the usage on that route anyway?

about a month or so ago, I took the route that goes from JSQ to hackensack (the 83).....

I did that b/c by time I got off PATH, the 2 that was waiting there was too damn packed, so I decided to fan another route....

Sorry for all this chatter in a pic thread.... But regardless, seeing these shots makes me feel like heading back out to JSQ again.....

Tight work, bro :tup:

Its all good bro to answer it its mixed NABI/RTS thing is theres more RTS's because the nabi they recieved almost all of them lacks the EZ-Pass and the dispatchers.dont want them on the 119 yet and i ridden the 10 to NY before mad relaxing and its getting there plus from NY to pavonia Ave. They pick up/Drop off once after square they just drop off going to NY its just pick up and it runs on weekday Rush Hours