Bx24 to Westchester Square and Bx5 to Bruckner Blvd Starting April 8

cotb16

Country Club doesn't even have anything special. If anything, the should make their own bus service if they're so rich. The MTA is poor itself and one more stop with CC will bring the system down horribly.

Yep, that's exactly what myself & a couple (offline) acquaintances said... If the MTA isn't supplying buses to their needs, then dammit, start up your own..... It's the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, not the goddamn country club transportation authority...

Breezy point residents aint want public bus service in their area, so they got that shuttle that goes to B. 169th, to connect w/ the Q22/Q35/QM16 there...... I don't care for Breezy point, but I can respect the fact that they started up their own (service).....

I was joking pretty much, since these people complain to much. Yeah a bus service is somewhat needed there, even tho the ridership isn't that high.

heh, you may jest.... but I'm dead serious when I say they shouldn't have any bus service....

You don't use the physical buses, have them distributed to some other area in the Bronx that would gladly appreciate the buses !...

In less depressing numbers I might add....

Archived