The B110 Bus - WTF?

Orion

Anyone have any maps for these buses? I heard they got an Orion I. Took this photo today on the B8 bus.

orion001dl1.jpg

I must find out where this company runs, and how much a ride costs. :(

Nice, When were you over there? That company also charges $1 if you are staying in Boro Park or Williamsburg, I have used it a few times instead of the B11. They operate 8 Orion V's and one Orion I which only comes out when there are no other buses avalible.

Nice, When were you over there? That company also charges $1 if you are staying in Boro Park or Williamsburg, I have used it a few times instead of the B11. They operate 8 Orion V's and one Orion I which only comes out when there are no other buses avalible.
I was there around 1PM. Was taking the B8 to the (R) to the (N) @ 59st just to find out about 45 minutes later that no (N) trains was running over there... :eek:

Those O5s sound nice too.

And theres something very special about that Orion I they have.....

Something tells me thier buses don't have A/C and have 6V92TAs. Is this true?

They don't operate coaches on the B110, you may be confusing them with Monsey Trails or another coach company who operates in the area.

All of Monsey's equipment appears to be junk, IMO, except for the thre buses owned by Rockland County. (Monroe Bus' buses, however, look a lot more presentable, even the secondhand units).

All of Monsey's equipment appears to be junk, IMO, except for the thre buses owned by Rockland County. (Monroe Bus' buses, however, look a lot more presentable, even the secondhand units).

Monsey has 5 of those however, 7709-7711 have the old back while 7712-7713 have the new back. They also have at least one MCI D4500CT numbered 0121. This bus however is owned by the County of Orange and has the KJ Express name on it.

Archived