New Stuff for a New Forum

MHV9218

Bunch of things from the past few days up until today, finally getting the chance to post them.

Without further ado, 1269 now sporting ads.

DSC_0052.jpg

Just like the old days...

DSC_0060.jpg

Sister buses

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0321-1.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

Nice! Wierd seeing the Q60 in that part of Midtown. It usually stays on Queensboro Bridge streets

Nice pic of the lost RTS on the M1!

Excellent pics.

Sweet photos MHV!

@Q23 Central: The Q60 is parked under one of the Queensboro Bridge Ramps coming from the Upper Level, it's actually just east of the first Western Terminus Stop.

Awesome shots.

Thanks fellas!

Great shots man! You got black backs for days in these shots! I was wondering why I hadn't seen 8989 on the M116 lately.

Yeah got lucky with some of the blackbacks, personally like that style a lot more than the whiteback so it was good to see. Have to see what 126th sends over today. Thanks as well!

Wow I thought they pulled 5382 from active service-that bus has been acting weird lately.

Looks like death, but still running. 5389 is basically kaput from what I hear.

Excellent shots! Nice catches of 6490! And I really dig that one of 9238 on the B65

Thanks, 6490 was a real surprise and same with 9238, glad you like it.

Damn, you caught 6490, I've looked for that one so much, no luck. 8981 needs to come to ENY. That bus can run its ass off. I'll likely be either in the city or S.I tomorrow so I'll look out for those loaners, I've had zero luck with those so far. Excellent pics!!

Damn, you caught 6490, I've looked for that one so much, no luck. 8981 needs to come to ENY. That bus can run its ass off. I'll likely be either in the city or S.I tomorrow so I'll look out for those loaners, I've had zero luck with those so far. Excellent pics!!

Actually my second time seeing it in the past little while, feels like that bus is following me! If you hang around by Fulton it'll turn up on the 26/38/52/54 eventually. 8981 did look at a runner too. As for the loaners, hope you don't mean Saturday since there're no loaners on weekends (least no RTSes, maybe an NG) -- that's weekdays only. Sounds like it'll be for a little while though, my man at the depot was telling me they're quite a few buses short these days, hence all the RTSes and O7s heading over there. Thanks as well!

Great shots!1 I see 6490 every once in a while, usually on the Q58 LTD while going to school on the Q72 (I never see it on the Q58 LCL). hopefully it will stay a blackback like 3601 & a few others.

(test: :tup:)

• 2 months later...

Archived