Anyone playing Mega Millions $500 Million-Plus for March 30, 2012?

Shortline Bus

Just paid $5 worth of tickets for the historic drawing on Friday. Played at a local gas station after work and there was only '1' person ahead of me. Wanna bet before the 10pm (ET)cutoff there will be lines out the door at places that play mega millions.

PS Dumb question? Does CT. have mega millions? I know NY state, NJ and I think Pa. has it.

The lottery is just a waste of time and peoples hard earn money that it will eventy be won by some idiot that will not pay the tax on lol. That just my opinion. if you like playing the lottery thats up to you.

MTA Regional you make a good point. With that said, just curious do you drink beer/wine? If so it's basically the same thing. Is playing the lottery 'stupid' logically 'yes?" With that said, unlike going to a bar getting wasted, in this case at least 'portions' of these jackpots goes to schools, charities, etc. depending on the state.

It's you call my friend but i also state to those players that they are an idiot if they hundred of dollars as i seen on the news last couple of days.

This story is so big, I saw this morning (3/30)on the BBC Morning News so this jackpot has now gotten international attention. To those playing good luck. And if i win, i may give all of you a little cut lol. :D

MTA Regional you make a good point. With that said, just curious do you drink beer/wine? If so it's basically the same thing. Is playing the lottery 'stupid' logically 'yes?" With that said, unlike going to a bar getting wasted, in this case at least 'portions' of these jackpots goes to schools, charities, etc. depending on the state.

It's you call my friend but i also state to those players that they are an idiot if they hundred of dollars as i seen on the news last couple of days.

This story is so big, I saw this morning (3/30)on the BBC Morning News so this jackpot has now gotten international attention. To those playing good luck. And if i win, i may give all of you a little cut lol. :D

Not really lol, when you drink beer you feel happy or drunk angry,it least you are getting your moneys worth lol, but with a lottery you play a game of random number that don't have a chance at winning. There goes your 2 dollars lol .

I never heard lotterys giving protions to schools or chartites, if a charity organization won the jockpot it would great thing to see. but no, we will get a jackass or a moron who will win the lottery who will evenually realize that you do have to pay the taxes and spend it like it no tomorrow, not to mention your crazy relitves. hope for the best lol

Well the drawing has come and gone for the most hyped lottery in world history(along with biggest jackpot ever). I would not be shocked if the tv viewership for the 2-minute drawing at around 11pm(ET) last night was "Super Bowl" type numbers.

Anyhow Powerball officals state they were '3' winners last night. None from NY, NJ or CT. though. Again the numbers were '2' '4' '23' '38' '46' and power ball '23.'

Well it sucks I did not win either. LOL

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mega-millions-winner-maryland-winning-ticket-article-1.1053801

• 2 weeks later...

Well just about nearly 2 weeks after the largest lottery jackpot in world history(not counting the false claim by a woman who works for McDonald's)the first winners came foward from a suburu of Baltimore.

The co-winners who are teachers have declined to have their names released and even went as far to have their faces hiden this morning at a press conference. In a way good for them. In this era of golddiggers(applying to both woman and men)if i ever won that much money i might do the same thing. Only problem in NY state you have to list your name public. Congrats to them.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mega-millions-mystery-3-real-winners-maryland-article-1.1059082

Archived