Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Kamen Rider

my hard work....Destroyed.....

I just realized it.

It's all gone.

2 years 11 months of posting down the drain....

a whole section of my on-line life has been wiped out....

Those losers are GONNA PAY!!!! :angry:

every post I've ever made here has been replaiced by tha stupid "nazi bankers" link.

TIIIIIIGHT! Can't it be fixed?

Edited by ThrexxBus

Holy crap!

I feel your pain, dude. And you generally make good posts, too. :(

At least in some cases, your post turned the discussion in a certain way, so at least it influenced the forum, even if the posts are no longer there.

• Upvote 1

Whoever hacked NYCTF and messed up your posts should be ashamed of themselves!

Not to go off topic but I heard it was that infamous group Anonymous.

It was Anonymous. And I don't think Kamen Rider was the only one with that problem.

every post I've ever made here has been replaiced by tha stupid "nazi bankers" link.

Sorry about that. Please send a PM message to Harry about it. He the only one on the boards here who can maybe address it.

It was Anonymous. And I don't think Kamen Rider was the only one with that problem.

Nope, Kamen ain't alone. MC CJ got hit by them, too.

It realy sucks that posters' past histories were affected by this criminal activity. Not cool at all. :angry:

Edited by RTS CNG Command

Happened to me too. Lost every single post I made, real shame (to me at least). Wasn't Anonymous though, just some rogue a$sholes who were too lazy to type on names so their emails defaulted to "anonymous loser."

That's horrible. More a reason those scum(s) should be found.

Can an old backup be used? But then again, I doubt it's possible since it would be a vB backup.

Edited by IRT Bronx Express

Nope, Kamen ain't alone. MC CJ got hit by them, too.

It realy sucks that posters' past histories were affected by this criminal activity. Not cool at all. :angry:

I'm not really upset by this. However as far as I see it who ever the individuals are they are lucky they are hiding behind a computer like the cowards they are. Cause if I ever happen to find out who the individuals are and where they live. Two things are going to happen. One I'm calling the FBI and two they better pray the FBI get them before I do.

• Upvote 1

I'm not really upset by this. However as far as I see it who ever the individuals are they are lucky they are hiding behind a computer like the cowards they are. Cause if I ever happen to find out who the individuals are and where they live. Two things are going to happen. One I'm calling the FBI and two they better pray the FBI get them before I do.

Oh nice, internet threats. :)

• Upvote 1

Oh nice, internet threats. :)

Yep. Especially if they are the ones that are guaranteed to happen.

• Upvote 1