C40LF #915 (with Aesys sign) back in service on the B8!

Broadway Local

It's coming, out of retirement!

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And here it is live in Bensonhurst:

Picture056.jpg

Picture057.jpg

April fools! I dislike my first photo since a car went so slow and I cannot take my good pic of the front on the C40LF!

Good One . . . But We All Know 915 Is Taken Apart & It's Sitting In Spring Creek ( It's Been There For Months ) With No Mirrors Nor Windows & Windshield Wipers Missing So I Was Thinking Either You Did A Photoshop Or Found An Old Picture .

Nice one! ;)

Thanks!

Ah, yes, April fools day. ;)

Of course!

Good One . . . But We All Know 915 Is Taken Apart & It's Sitting In Spring Creek ( It's Been There For Months ) With No Mirrors Nor Windows & Windshield Wipers Missing So I Was Thinking Either You Did A Photoshop Or Found An Old Picture .

I remember bus #915 retiring at Spring Creek, but I wish it was back in service. My friend rode it and he told me that the interior looks different!

Archived