Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

Favorite Queens Bus

What is your favorite Queens Bus  

1. 1. What is your favorite Queens Bus

Q25/34 for me... Fast drivers with Orion V CNGs all over this line!

Hey everyone, how are you all. I'm new to the forum. I just had to say that I don't really like the choice above but if I could choose from any one of them I would choose the M60. I love riding over the Triboro on the M60 and I love hybrids. The Q37 and Q23 should have been added to those choices!

Well, for me, it's the Q88, but that's not up there. So I'm gonna vote for the Q44.

Edited by 7LineFan
I put in my vote just now.

None of my favorites are on the list.

Q11=THE BEST with the Q53, Q46, Q43, Q56, Q65, Q72, Q23, Q101, Q18, Q27, Q88, and the Q35. Those JBL GMCs with their 6v92TA's screaming on that route.

I liked the Triboro routes with many turns (Q18, Q29, Q38, and Q39) especially while riding on a TMC RTS CNG!

None of my Queens Favorites are up there (Q43, Q46 or my oddball fav the Q26). I randomly went with the Q2, it's nowhere near one of my favorites but it the closest out of all the options.

has to be the q65 Limited......before you know it I will have you where you need to be.....ooo and QV drivers stop boxing us in at the Kissena stop.....!@#$%^&(MTA):P