Finally moving to Philadelphia!

4P3607

It's actually happening, I am moving to the Northern part of Philly! I loved philly since first seeing it, but now I am moving there! I should actually be a block from the SEPTA Market-Frankford "Church" station. I can now fan SEPTA alot more!

I should be moving very soon, and hopefully won't get delayed. The place we plan to move to is April Fools st, right by Church Av. I will be moving by rented truck (of course), and then I have to take SEPTA to Church Sta. Can't wait to go, heard its really nice over there.

Whenever there is an update I will post it, can't wait to get away from the Projects over here in queens! :lol: (LeFrak is sure screwing up).

It's actually happening, I am moving to the Northern part of Philly! I loved philly since first seeing it, but now I am moving there! I should actually be a block from the SEPTA Market-Frankford "Church" station. I can now fan SEPTA alot more!

I should be moving very soon, and hopefully won't get delayed. The place we plan to move to is April Fools st, right by Church Av. I will be moving by rented truck (of course), and then I have to take SEPTA to Church Sta. Can't wait to go, heard its really nice over there.

Whenever there is an update I will post it, can't wait to get away from the Projects over here in queens! :lol: (LeFrak is sure screwing up).

Ha, nice one! :lol:

• 1 month later...

'bout to say, what's in Philly to like?

Ever been to Philly?

Why would you wanna make an april fools joke out of that ????

I was about to say. Cuz im sure a few people would find it ummmmmmmmmmmmmm very pleasing :P

@mark No actually, thou I've read about Philly and passed through there via Amtrak. Not that I dislike Philly actually, guess that I'm just stuck on my opinion that NYC has it all, we have a lot of things that other cities don't have. Extreme divirsity, extensive clothing stores, food, etc, etc.

No actually, thou I've read about Philly and passed through there via Amtrak. Not that I dislike Philly actually, guess that I'm just stuck on my opinion that NYC has it all, we have a lot of things that other cities don't have. Extreme divirsity, extensive clothing stores, food, etc, etc.

Every city has it's own pros and cons, Philadelphia is a great city despite not having as much as NYC, it still has some that NYC kinda lacks. Trolleys and Trackless Trolleys, as well as great public transit access to the Airports.

Archived