this is The Nostlagia Special run on 7 line

r40s 4501

OK, so the train's supposed to run the day after tomorrow, and it hasn't been announced yet? I doubt it's running, but I do have a feeling that the TA might run the TOMC as a surprise thing. So, to all the foamers out there, it MIGHT still be worthwhile hanging out along the (7) on Thursday before / after the game if they don't announce that they're running it.

They should have opened the season on the 1st. Who isn't working or going to school on a Thursday at 1 P.M.? If it goes through, I wouldn't be able to see it.

You've go to be kidding me. Thursday at 1PM? Don't get me wrong, I do think the SMEEs should run seeing how its the Mets 50th season opener, but really, what genius said hey lets make it on a thursday at 1PM no less? I don't blame the MTA but the MLB.

So far there is no confirmation from the MTA about this week.

From rumors I'm hearing, the TOMC is still at 207th Yard. Which may have not gone thru inspection. I'm waiting on the MTA to say something, I dont want to waste my Thursday waiting on the train and it doesn't come......................

I was at 207th St this afternoon, I didn't see any TOMC at 207th next to the (1) level, tho I did see 3-4 car R33 White / Blue strip cars at 207th on the Water front side.

Now I'm really thinking this is gonna be a surprise run. Foamers, you now completely have my approval to sit around on the (7) before / after the game.

Archived