A little issue that I hoped can be fixes

Abba

Question

So when you are signed in the forums dont look in a regular way.When ou are not signed in the look fine.But I think a moderator knows what i mean.Basically when your signed in everything is cramed on the left side.And when your not everything is normal.

2 answers to this question

So when you are signed in the forums dont look in a regular way.When ou are not signed in the look fine.But I think a moderator knows what i mean.Basically when your signed in everything is cramed on the left side.And when your not everything is normal.

I'm not sure what you mean by everything being crammed to the side....

I have a few problems... I can't edit any of my posts and I can't seem to put up my express bus signage directly from my computer like before. I have to put the signage up on my PhotoBucket which for some reason makes my signage look like crap. Is there any way that these two things can be fixed??

Just be patient if you still can"t perform any of those tasks.

I have a few problems... I can't edit any of my posts and I can't seem to put up my express bus signage directly from my computer like before. I have to put the signage up on my PhotoBucket which for some reason makes my signage look like crap. Is there any way that these two things can be fixed??

Archived