More Problems....going From Bad To Worse......

SirJokaPlaya

I mean i love the Nabis we have here and all but some. has flaws only flaws i can really say it tends to break apart alil inside also a 58##s from medowlands broke down they hadto send 5304 to replace it at journal square but other then that they run well but njt should of gotten like a few nabis a few diff buses and again a few diff buses instead of just all being Nabis but thats just how i feel in my opinion

Well we are stuck with NABI for a least a long time but the best thing they can do is take care of them on the outside inside and all over thing because its shine does not last long. There should have been varitey have some nabis for short distance,orions for the crowded routes and nova flyers for others.

I just dont understand at all. I rode a NABI on the 52 two days ago and it was running fine. Driver didnt't look like he was having any problems steering the bus.

There is no way you as a pax can "feel" how the bus drives. When your hands go on the steering wheel, then come back to me.

Archived