Busing In Brooklyn & Manhattan April 1-6, 2012

MattTrain

Many excellent shots, great looking LFSAs and Xcelsiors especially.

Thanks a lot, I wanted to see these in action!

Heh...everyone's going after Tuskegee Airmen's buses lately... ;)

Excellent shots, and excellent LFSA action here! :)

Thank you very much! I saw plenty of them on the M101 route but not so much on the M102. Anyways I can't wait for them to dominate those lines! I'll try to come back there next week just to see if I can find more!

Thank you very much! I saw plenty of them on the M101 route but not so much on the M102. Anyways I can't wait for them to dominate those lines! I'll try to come back there next week just to see if I can find more!

I guess I wasn't so lucky. I only saw what, about 3 or 4 of them in one day? But when they do dominate the lines that will be my first time riding the new Artics. I'm looking forward to my M101 ride with these LFSAs. :)

I guess I wasn't so lucky. I only saw what, about 3 or 4 of them in one day? But when they do dominate the lines that will be my first time riding the new Artics. I'm looking forward to my M101 ride with these LFSAs. :)

If you're talking about the ones at Tuskegee, then yeah they don't seen to be common right now. That Friday I did my trip I must have seen at least 12 different LFSAs with seven of them belonging to Tuskegee Airmen and the rest belonging to Michael J Quill. Some of the pedestrians blocked some of my shots which is why I wasn't able to photograph all of them.

But thanks anyways I'm sure you'll have a chance to see these in action more often this week. This was actually my first time seeing these out of Tuskegee!

Archived