Videos of Being On-Board MCI D4000 8067 On Route 111

My first ever recordings of New Jersey Transit. I was heading over to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall (thanks to the assistance of our fellow members who provided information) and I saw lots of different NJT bus models. And for the first time, I seen a Neoplan Artic! Pictures make it look weird but when you see it in person, its a whole different story. Thats what happens with NJT buses XD

Videos Below

Nice! The 111 route is great for a quick MCI fix, and NJT's MCIs are perfect for it. Thats one of the routes I ride when I have the urge for an MCI ride and don't feel like heading out far or spend too much time. Get to Union City, and pick it up from there. Go to Jersey Gardens maybe for munch, then into Elizabeth and probably go to NWK by bus for PATH or take commuter rail to NYC from there.

Thanks !

Yeah, I've noticed that. But I think only 2 - 3 buses were running yesterday since it ran every hour (Sunday Schedule) I saw some Red & Tan RTS buses running to Port Authority, that surprised me, does that happen alot?

Thanks !

Yeah, I've noticed that. But I think only 2 - 3 buses were running yesterday since it ran every hour (Sunday Schedule) I saw some Red & Tan RTS buses running to Port Authority, that surprised me, does that happen alot?

They have a route from Bayonne to NYC via Jersey City which is the 10.

They have a route from Bayonne to NYC via Jersey City which is the 10.

I am TOTALLY going for that trip ! Any type of bus/train connections after reaching Bayonne? And how much is the fare? :P

@ East New York - Thanks !

I am TOTALLY going for that trip ! Any type of bus/train connections after reaching Bayonne? And how much is the fare? B)

@ East New York - Thanks !

The trip isn't all that great actually. It can be brutal most times. But if you really wanna go for it, try a weekday. Take like a 4:10 PM 99S trip from PABT (granted if the bus is not late), go to Bayonne, get off around West 8th Street and JFK Blvd. then walk down West 8th Street (when you get off the bus, just go left down onto West 8th Street, you'll be on JFK Blvd on the bus). Stop at the 7 Eleven or Burger King at Avenue c if you like (one block from JFK Blvd) or just keep going one more block to Broadway. You'll be in for an interesting ride, wait for a 81X to Jersey City (you might be able to get the 5:09, if not, the 5:20). Take that to downtown Jersey City which should leave you at the Grove Street PATH station and you can take PATH back to NYC. Trust me, you'll have fun doing that trip.

The fare for the 10/99S from PABT is 4 bucks and the departure gate from PABT is Gate 414.

The fare for the 81X would be $2.15.

PATH is $1.75.

Archived