from this past week...

BJC

That Hybrid shot is so awesome, no matter how many times I get flamed for liking the VIIs. :(

I will never flame you for liking the orion VII Hybrids. I like them myself. Only the Orion VII CNGs will I flame you for liking, then I will throw fuel (or few-al as some africans say) on the flame.......We have no other Hybrid here to compare the Orion VII hybrids to. Only the CNGs we can compare.......

I will never flame you for liking the orion VII Hybrids. I like them myself. Only the Orion VII CNGs will I flame you for liking, then I will throw fuel (or few-al as some africans say) on the flame.......We have no other Hybrid here to compare the Orion VII hybrids to. Only the CNGs we can compare.......
Well we do have the VI, last time I been in one (with a fast driver) it was MUCH slower than a VII, and had a Detroit Diesel Series 30, the engine specs couldn't embarrass a lawnmower...

Well we do have the VI, last time I been in one (with a fast driver) it was MUCH slower than a VII, and had a Detroit Diesel Series 30, the engine specs couldn't embarrass a lawnmower...

I don't do competitive comparisons of Orions to Orions, Orion........

We need some New Flyer DE60LFR's, and CE40LFR's or DE40LFR's.

Archived