Joey Chestnut wins Hot Dog eating contest again!

MattTrain

Joey Chestnut beats Takeru Kobayashi in Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest. There was a first ever tie of 59 hot dogs in 10 minutes. Last year the time was 12 minutes but this year was 10. First ever tie. Then a sudden death of five hot dogs and buns to eat. Chestnut just beats Kobayashi, after he took a 4 to 3 hot dog leas over Chestnut. Chestnut finally came through and wins! What do you think of that?

You can still see these on your television screen as these eaters munch up.

(D)(F)(N)(Q)

Joey Chestnut beats Takeru Kobayashi in Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest. There was a first ever tie of 59 hot dogs in 10 minutes. Last year the time was 12 minutes but this year was 10. First ever tie. Then a sudden death of five hot dogs and buns to eat. Chestnut just beats Kobayashi, after he took a 4 to 3 hot dog leas over Chestnut. Chestnut finally came through and wins! What do you think of that?

You can still see these on your television screen as these eaters munch up.

(D)(F)(N)(Q)

I gotta go to this next year.

- Andy

We were watching that in the depot, but I had to leave to make my relief before the tie breaker was done. Besides I was getting sick watching them smear soggy hot dog buns all over their faces......... The fatties in the contest never win........

Archived