Mistakes

rfortyslant

The story about the upside down (W) used for an (M) sign is true, I was on the trian when the T/O set it. I got on at Bay PKWY and the side sign was a (K), the T/O saw it and changed it to a upside down (W) on the inside of the car. I didn't see what it looked like from the outside though. But that story is true and he did say it looked "close enough."

Ya'll want to see a huge mistake
Damn, that thing is real messed up.

Well, let me break down.

1. There shouldn't be any <M> or <Z>, its non-existant.

2. No (2), (3), (A), (C), (J), <Z> and <M> at 14th Street-Union Square. The (4), (6), (N), (Q), (R) and (W) is missing. The (5) shouldn't be there because I'm assuming this a (5) train we're on (or (2) with the stripmaps that are not suppose to be on).

3. No (J), (M) and <Z> at 42nd Street-Grand Central. (4) (which isn't so necessary yet, (7), (S) 42nd Street Shuttle and Metro North is missing.

4. No (J), (M), and <Z> at 59th Street.

5. There should be a (6) at 86th Street and 125th Street.

6. No (F), (V) and (S) at 125th Street. Metro North is missing.

There, that should be it. But that is some back-ass-ward strip map. Whoever took care that really messed thing up.

Well, let me break down.

2. No (2), (3), (A), (C), (J), <Z> and <M> at 14th Street-Union Square. The (4), (6), (N), (Q), (R) and (W) is missing. The (5) shouldn't be there because I'm assuming this a (5) train we're on (or (2) with the stripmaps that are not suppose to be on).

3. No (J), (M) and <Z> at 42nd Street-Grand Central. (4) (which isn't so necessary yet, (7), (S) 42nd Street Shuttle and Metro North is missing.

There, that should be it. But that is some back-ass-ward strip map. Whoever took care that really messed thing up.

The other silly mistake was its the (2) train with the (5) strip map....so you were right in what you said in comment #2.

Well, let me break down.

Whoever made that strip map was being careless, ignorant, or mischievous...

Well, let me break down.

For a other mistake the strip map also forgot the (L) train at 14th Street-Union Square. The two fives at 14st and 42 st should be there either, unless the (5) train transfers to itself. At 59 street the map also forgot the (F) train at Lex and 63st. Plus the (Q) should not be at 59 street either.

For a other mistake the strip map also forgot the (L) train at 14th Street-Union Square. The two fives at 14st and 42 st should be there either, unless the (5) train transfers to itself. At 59 street the map also forgot the (F) train at Lex and 63st. Plus the (Q) should not be at 59 street either.

Its a (2) train with a (5) strip map. Where to two (5)'s is @....its suppose to be (4). I don't know how anyone didn't see this huge mistake.

Archived