Video shows teens playing 'chicken' with subway

mark1447

I was at my home stop one day, Cortelyou, uptown side. Couple of dumb people crossed the whole tracks. There was an R68 (Q) coming from Beverly Rd too. I mean all the tracks and 3rds. I thought it was some scary ish mane. After that, one got on the (Q), the rest of them exited the station.

Turnstile jumpers, hate those too. But the mothers with kids who crawl under the turnstile, acceptable.

Intersting that the T/O did not even honk the horn as he came in. I wonder if he could even see the kids on the track from his position. If it was me, I would have discreetly gone over to the C/R's position and told him about the kids. Let them sit in th station until the transit cops show up.

Intersting that the T/O did not even honk the horn as he came in. I wonder if he could even see the kids on the track from his position. If it was me, I would have discreetly gone over to the C/R's position and told him about the kids. Let them sit in th station until the transit cops show up.

I doubt that he saw them. I thought the train was an R142 in the beginning.

The sad thing is, this isn't news. This kind of crap happens all the time. Only time iv'e seen this is on the (C) a few years back. Unless you count Drunk People leaning on the platform edge, then leaning forward, and throwing batteries at the track rats. But yet again that was the (C) too.

And they blame the R32's for the (C)'s delays....

The sad thing is, this isn't news. This kind of crap happens all the time. Only time iv'e seen this is on the (C) a few years back. Unless you count Drunk People leaning on the platform edge, then leaning forward, and throwing batteries at the track rats. But yet again that was the (C) too.

And they blame the R32's for the (C)'s delays....

Yea throw batteries at the rats and let it bounce on to the third rail, some people are F'n idiots. If you don't know how to act when drunk don't drink. As for those damn kids jail won't phase them, one of them had to get seriously hurt just so they can say to themselves yea that's a bad Idea. Like train surfing. I admit I was a dumb kid, I did it. I stopped doing it because I didn't want to get into trouble however a few years later I seen a kid do it and he went splat right into a beam. Luckily he seen the beam coming. If he didn't it would've ended a lot worse

Yea throw batteries at the rats and let it bounce on to the third rail, some people are F'n idiots. If you don't know how to act when drunk don't drink. As for those damn kids jail won't phase them, one of them had to get seriously hurt just so they can say to themselves yea that's a bad Idea. Like train surfing. I admit I was a dumb kid, I did it. I stopped doing it because I didn't want to get into trouble however a few years later I seen a kid do it and he went splat right into a beam. Luckily he seen the beam coming. If he didn't it would've ended a lot worse

lol. I don't why most of them choose to surf via the side. Don't need much of a brain to know the dangers of the obstacles that run aside the track. The back is a lot safer with handle bars for a good grip.

lol. I don't why most of them choose to surf via the side. Don't need much of a brain to know the dangers of the obstacles that run aside the track. The back is a lot safer with handle bars for a good grip.

NO I'M TALKING WHEN THE TRAIN PULLS IN !!

We do not need doors on platforms, we just need more citizens with brain.

Indeed...you can't fix stupid smh..

reminds me of the time I had just left the depot for the day and as I'm walking to the train station the 1 train passes by and on the last car there are like literally 5 guys clinging on to the pantograph gates and storm door chains I was like what could they have possibly been thinking....*sigh* sometimes I'm ashamed to be my age cause of all the dumb crap the majority of people my age do...

Archived