Midtown and camden NJ

Yestrday i went to camden NJ for freight train pics. I didn't have any time get pics of the freight trains. So i took bus pics intsead and camden and not the greatest city in the world. It was very run down and dirty half of the stores were closed even the subway fast food resturnt was closed. On a sat afternoon!! well here are the pics......

DSC01292.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

Here are the midtown ones which where taken a while ago.....

DSC01172.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01176.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

DSC01181.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

That is all comments are welcome enjoy!!

That's a lot of busses. Nice photos!

Camden is like.... not a place you should be outside & alone at night, and at all in some parts.. and certain areas you can't wear certain colors, it's kind of a scary place, and my mom works in a "bad area" of trenton, an this is much worse. There are literally crack addicts that will ask you for change on the side of the road...

Glad you made it out alive!

- Andy

That's a lot of busses. Nice photos!

Camden is like.... not a place you should be outside & alone at night, and at all in some parts.. and certain areas you can't wear certain colors, it's kind of a scary place, and my mom works in a "bad area" of trenton, an this is much worse. There are literally crack addicts that will ask you for change on the side of the road...

Glad you made it out alive!

- Andy

Thanks!! I didn't even know camden was that bad!! A lot of people on another forum was saying how bad it was out there. It looked nice on paper with all the routes that go though with the river line and patco. But then when i got there i see why not many TF fan there. :P

Thanks!! I didn't even know camden was that bad!! A lot of people on another forum was saying how bad it was out there. It looked nice on paper with all the routes that go though with the river line and patco. But then when i got there i see why not many TF fan there. :P

Its coo, no worse for the wear! Just be really careful next time.

- Andy

I didnt know Howell had 9043, unless 9043 made the Roll Call @ Port Authority. But Howell has more then enough buses for them not 2 be borrowing buses.

Camden sucks i despise going through there when I get a call to do the 313.

7783-7787 are at Medowlands untill Aug 29th for the 319 since Medowlands dosent have enough 7100s for there part of the 319. 7783 and 7787 were both in ACBT the other day. 7121-7124 were also being used for runs on the 319.

Washington TWP and Newton Av flexs are in the worst shape ever

Everything from the R&T RTS down are my favs. Those Flx shots are hella hot too!

Those R&T RTSs just "look" nice. Some of them don't run great at all. But I'll admit, they can fix a bus up at times. If you ever see or ride 1512, listen closely....I gotta get a recording of that thing....

• 2 months later...
Yestrday i went to camden NJ for freight train pics. I didn't have any time get pics of the freight trains. So i took bus pics intsead and camden and not the greatest city in the world. It was very run down and dirty half of the stores were closed even the subway fast food resturnt was closed. On a sat afternoon!! well here are the pics......

Yeah Camden really is pretty run down, however there are a few places that are alright, like the battleship New Jersey. Also there is (or was) a nice coffee shop right across from the aquarium.

I'll be headed up to the Newton Ave. Garage on Monday and I'll get some shots then.

Archived