Someone whose used to POP take on BX12 +Select Bus Service+

Pablo M 201

Alright, I'm going to flat out say it, SBS is the business.

Enjoy!

p1020436wv3.jpg

Hey, thats just a local!

p1020437sa9.jpg

p1020441xo8.jpg

p1020442st3.jpg

p1020476tz0.jpg

p1020477pb8.jpg

I tried this shot several times before I got it right. First two times, when I got to the area around 1PM or so, then got it when I came back later on.

p1020449nn2.jpg

So, I rode SBS on the first day last sunday, and also rode it this past friday. Now, the first day saw the mass confusion, thought people were shooting it down too fast. This friday, things were running quite slow, which I found unusual, but found out the trips are timed too long so drivers took it mainly slow friday, and also it rained. But I really don't see the difficulty with how the fare system for SBS is set up. I say people should really give this thing a chance, give it time. I can see this being a success.

Now, as for the fare inspectors, I guess they were easy this first week since this is new. I hope this next week they really get hard on people.

Comments welcomed!

*shameless plug* B)

nice pieces of ass in these 2 pics:

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/4134/p1020442st3.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8232/p1020477pb8.jpg

-------------------------

pfft, when I rode it, there weren't any fare inspectors....

anyway, I don't like this new SBS service... although it has its upsides, there's not much of a difference b/w it, and the old Bx12 LTD... matter fact, I see less SBS buses now, than I saw Bx12 LTD's in the past.... there's more reasons, but I don't want to spoil/jack the thread...

as for the pics, cool shot's P-rad... I especially liked the shot of the 3 SBS's behind each other, and the picture right above that one...

that last shot, I wish you would've gotten it earlier on in the day... b/c the current one there, the darkness takes away from it IMO...

regardless, keep at it, famm :cool:

Alright, I'm going to flat out say it, SBS is the business.

Enjoy!QUOTE]

Excellent shots!! I think it will go over just fine as more SBS routes come into the picture.

Thanks man!

LOL!
pfft, when I rode it, there weren't any fare inspectors....

anyway, I don't like this new SBS service... although it has its upsides, there's not much of a difference b/w it, and the old Bx12 LTD... matter fact, I see less SBS buses now, than I saw Bx12 LTD's in the past.... there's more reasons, but I don't want to spoil/jack the thread...

as for the pics, cool shot's P-rad... I especially liked the shot of the 3 SBS's behind each other, and the picture right above that one...

that last shot, I wish you would've gotten it earlier on in the day... b/c the current one there, the darkness takes away from it IMO...

regardless, keep at it, famm :cool:

Thanks!

With the last shot, the settings I was using were settings that I wanted it to be sure and not taking the risk using a higher aperture and a lower shutter speed since I said to myself, "I'm not leaving until I get that shot!"

Now, I'm still sort of unhappy with it, but it'll do for now til I go back and take the shot when theres more light out (that day when I shot it, storm was acoming right behind me).

But thanks for the kind words.

*shameless plug* :P

nice pieces of ass in these 2 pics:

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/4134/p1020442st3.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8232/p1020477pb8.jpg

-------------------------

:eek: This is why I Love New York...

I love the 5757 and 5746 shot the most, I saw these buses today, had my cam, but wasn't interested for some reason. Also I love those illegal lights... :D

Archived