Bus Stop Sign Creator

Gorgor

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, great job Gorgor and Amtrak 7!!!

This would be nice to have for the Subways too. You could make your custom MattTrain Avatars, your Lance Signatures, your MattTrain Overhead Destination Signs, your CIAv7 and R188 9857 RollSigns, and all that jank.

This was a great idea guys. Kudos from me.

I hit that yesterday: http://scaped.net/f/z.php?image=3dd48ab31d016ffcbf3314df2b3cb9ce

Can you make one with the S55, S56, S74, S78, S84 all with their southern destinations? Thanks in advance. :)

Chief...

All you have to do is sign up and use the creator yourself. That is the reason they worked hard on it. So people can make their signs in any which way they wanted to, no errors and what not.

Chief...

All you have to do is sign up and use the creator yourself. That is the reason they worked hard on it. So people can make their signs in any which way they wanted to, no errors and what not.

Oh..... oops..... thanks for the correction... I'll get to making it..

Made my first one: http://scaped.net/f/...85cac7d243c5eb3

Two ideas if I may suggest:

Putting multiple routes into one route section of the bus sign.

For example:

B25: Broadway Junction

B26: Ridgewood

B38|B38LTD: Ridgewood

B52: Ridgewood

B54: Ridgewood

Obviously the LTD would be turn sideways.

The other idea is allowed for the double lines into the route section.

example

TransportAzumah | Dover, DE

Vincent Transit |

a lot of those routes make no sense in real life. A 40/41 Ltd would have to come first before a 43 Ltd would even be thought of. Express buses would never pay off in Nassau County given the LIRR and the money most residents have.Also, why are you bringing back the N37 when the N35 brings ridership to that area?

a lot of those routes make no sense in real life. A 40/41 Ltd would have to come first before a 43 Ltd would even be thought of. Express buses would never pay off in Nassau County given the LIRR and the money most residents have.Also, why are you bringing back the N37 when the N35 brings ridership to that area?

Just sayin', this thread is to share your creations, not to comment on the feasibility of the routes on the sign.

Just sayin', this thread is to share your creations, not to comment on the feasibility of the routes on the sign.

Just sayin' i'm commenting on the creation you shared.

Pretty neat, I like this, it'll save people time while giving you unlimited amount of signs:

http://scaped.net/f/z.php?image=74071a673307ca7459bcf75fbd024e09

@Guys who want map creations: Google Map is the only way, if you want (MTA) style, you have to find a template located somewhere in this forum and manually create it yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived