Bus Stop Sign Creator

Gorgor

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't create the graphics; I just put everything together and made it editable. The creator said that he won't be making any SBS signs, sorry.

As for the airport logo, I completely forgot about it. I think that I may have an image for that lying around and see what I can do.

I found the airplane image and will work on adding it in next week, but does anyone have any good quality images of a bus sign with the airplane symbol? I've never seen such a sign in person and want to make this as accurate as possible.

I found the airplane image and will work on adding it in next week, but does anyone have any good quality images of a bus sign with the airplane symbol? I've never seen such a sign in person and want to make this as accurate as possible.

I'll see if I can maybe snap a pic of a B15 sign around here...

How bout this? It's from the same nyc bus stop signs thread you used the signs from.

I completely forgot about Google Street View. I've just looked at a couple M60 bus stop signs and the airport logo appears on the upper right corner of the route number, not the destination information. I'm going to look at a couple more signs on Google Street View of other bus lines, but this appears to be what it is.

Fictional signs for a city I hope to build in CiM:

http://scaped.net/f/...073ef798e50b4ef

http://scaped.net/f/...7cdc4ac692e704c

Not to be rude, but what is CiM?

I completely forgot about Google Street View. I've just looked at a couple M60 bus stop signs and the airport logo appears on the upper right corner of the route number, not the destination information. I'm going to look at a couple more signs on Google Street View of other bus lines, but this appears to be what it is.

Actually, it's both. If you look at Astoria Bl-Steinway St EB bus stop, it's on the destination sign. And on some other signs, it's on the route number sign.

Airport symbols are now usable!

There is now a drop down menu for left side symbols and right side symbols when you go to add a new route or edit one. I designed it this way so that other symbols can be added in the future. Even though the only symbol that the MTA uses is an airport one, I may add in some fantasy ones in the future, although I'm not sure what they could possibly be.

Select Bus Service has been added!

Example

Although it's not perfect, I was able to whip up a close to realistic version of a select bus service sign. Any suggestions on how to improve it are definitely welcome!

In addition, I've been doing some improvements to the database and am planning to add the ability to rate images and possibly create a comment system. You'll now notice that when you click on the Full Size Image link, it will take you to another page with the full size image which will contain the rating and commenting settings once they're available.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions for new features or anything really, then feel free to post them here. I'm always open to feedback.

I don't know what you mean exactly. They have a separate signage for late nights/weekends? I'll certainly add that if you can show me a picture of it.

Oh I know what he means. The sign is blue like the typical regular service, and at the bottom of the sign destination it says night and weekend in a slightly smaller prints. Bascially what one would do is just put the destination sign on line 1 in the bus stop creator and write "late nights and weeekends" on te second page

Archived