Bus Route Avatars

I Run Trains

WHAT!!!??!! Are you kidding me??!!?? The B41 is one of the best routes in NYC!!! The BX41 is so lame its route goes under an El. How lame is that a least on the B41 you can see daylight and doesn't run under some dark EL. Not to mention the BX41 is slow and boring as hell!!! Not to mention it uses POS artics!! While the B41 uses the best buses in da TA right now!! The B41 pawns the BX41! :(:P:P

Blah!!!! :eek:

I noticed people on here say some of the funniest things... so the Bx41 gets knocked because it travels under an El for 1/4 of its route and because it rides on artics! Lol. Wow. You might as well shoot down all the other routes under an el in nyc and artics!!!!!.. one thing I can say about the B41 is the Buses run like water over there, BUT That bus travels down nothing but traffic ass flatbush and Livingston. the couple of times I road that bus just because, I ended up getting of at church street because it took over an hour to get there and I don't think that's half the route.

No the Bx41 dont run as much buses as the B41, but it flies down Melrose and Webster. And as much as I love the classic Rts. I rather the Artics... :eek:

I live in the Bx as of right now so u can save the Bx13 Packed story as well as the Bx8 i Just rode Both Not to long ago im still LOL lest start with are Big wig.

B6 One if the Crazy Routes in BK i Rode it Every Day Another Packed Outside of Rush Hour all the time.

B12 From ENY to Ocean is Murder

B26 is a Work Horse

B35 The Limited is Use less without it it Still Top the Like of the Bx1 & Bx2 outside of Rush Hour

B41 Better then all the routes u named in the BX

B44 Same if not better then the B41

B46 U could not tie its shoes with any of you Bx routes Artics or Not

B82 i also Can't stand this route But it hold its own

take the Bx3,28 off that list I see most of these Routes Outside Of rush and they have seats to spare for day not so wit the Routes Above. I took all of them Outside of rush and u still fight for seats so don't go there with the Crazy ridership S**t. They waste Artics on lines like the Bx39, Bx55 out side of Rush they should be 40ft lines as to where all the routes i named expect B26, 82 can be artic Lines and would make better use of them. Any line can be a factor in Rush hour but though the crouse of they day they fade out the Bx9, 12, 19 keep par i like those line i ride them often. But the Bx40/42 Suck headway stink even with the combind thing a bus every 15 min they never make it there and u wait for months same with the Bx1/2 u gotta come harder son.:cool:

Son I'm on 181 st all the time and that Bx13 is packed and I'm notthe only 1 saying that. There might be a few empty buses but most are crowded. And the BX3 is packed 90% of the time, the only time u see an empty bus is if 2-3 just passed, they need some artics on this route. I'm on it all the time.

And you wanna talk about workhorses routes?

Iight

Bx7 crowded all the time runs like clockwork

Bx10 it might not be packed all the time but during weekdays it pulls its weight

All the 181st buses are packed all day

Bx15 nuff said workhorse

Bx25/26 thats a killer from end to end

Bx28 son i don't know what your talking about the bus is a packed nightmare all the time. Only place its kinda dead is south/west of Norwood.

You talking about the B41 and 46 killing our artics routes but we running 100% full artics. The Bx9 needs more artics, you gotta let 4-5 buses go just to get on one where you ain't up against the doors. The Bx39 and 55 might be garbage but the Bx9,12,22 and 41 all do more work than any of the BK routes you talking about. The Bronx has a higher need for Artics than BK. If we had enough they'd be on the Bx3,7,15,28 and 36. The reason why the Bx1/2 and 40/42 are slacking is cause of the traffic on the streets they run on. Put SBS on the Concourse and see what happens.

BK would die if they were in the same situation as the BX. Short on buses by at least 70 and the functioning buses are rusted and dying. Y'all got new/ decent buses and its still can't compete with the Bx.

Son I'm on 181 st all the time and that Bx13 is packed and I'm notthe only 1 saying that. There might be a few empty buses but most are crowded. And the BX3 is packed 90% of the time, the only time u see an empty bus is if 2-3 just passed, they need some artics on this route. I'm on it all the time.

And you wanna talk about workhorses routes?

Iight

Bx7 crowded all the time runs like clockwork

Bx10 it might not be packed all the time but during weekdays it pulls its weight

All the 181st buses are packed all day

Bx15 nuff said workhorse

Bx25/26 thats a killer from end to end

Bx28 son i don't know what your talking about the bus is a packed nightmare all the time. Only place its kinda dead is south/west of Norwood.

You talking about the B41 and 46 killing our artics routes but we running 100% full artics. The Bx9 needs more artics, you gotta let 4-5 buses go just to get on one where you ain't up against the doors. The Bx39 and 55 might be garbage but the Bx9,12,22 and 41 all do more work than any of the BK routes you talking about. The Bronx has a higher need for Artics than BK. If we had enough they'd be on the Bx3,7,15,28 and 36. The reason why the Bx1/2 and 40/42 are slacking is cause of the traffic on the streets they run on. Put SBS on the Concourse and see what happens.

BK would die if they were in the same situation as the BX. Short on buses by at least 70 and the functioning buses are rusted and dying. Y'all got new/ decent buses and its still can't compete with the Bx.

I couldn't have said any better!!!! Preach brova preach!!!

Lol i feel sorry for her son..:(

WHAT!!!??!! Are you kidding me??!!?? The B41 is one of the best routes in NYC!!! The BX41 is so lame its route goes under an El. How lame is that a least on the B41 you can see daylight and doesn't run under some dark EL. Not to mention the BX41 is slow and boring as hell!!! Not to mention it uses POS artics!! While the B41 uses the best buses in da TA right now!! The B41 pawns the BX41! :P:P:p

LAMO!!

Exactly! The B41 LTD is one of the best, especially since Flatbush has all my (ENY) late model Nova RTS' now.

Manhattan ain't nothing. They just have all those buses come in to drop off and pick up. The real rides are once all those buses are out of Manhattan.

Hell, New Jersey pwns all of NY. Thats where the real fun is. And nobody can touch the Flxibles (North Jersey mainly) we got, so what now!

Even something just as good, WMATA DC Metro! YO! ALL MY DC FANS STAND UP!

EDIT: No Westchester Bee Line people here? If any, STAND UP TOO, I'm with ya. Bee Line had Flxibles that were basically cousins to us here in Joisey.

Uhhhh???? Excuse me P, but this is "The Battle of the Boroughs", so take that good PATH back to Joisey! :D LOL...

I live in the Bx as of right now so u can save the Bx13 Packed story as well as the Bx8 i Just rode Both Not to long ago im still LOL lest start with are Big wig.

B6 One if the Crazy Routes in BK i Rode it Every Day Another Packed Outside of Rush Hour all the time.

B12 From ENY to Ocean is Murder

B26 is a Work Horse

B35 The Limited is Use less without it it Still Top the Like of the Bx1 & Bx2 outside of Rush Hour

B41 Better then all the routes u named in the BX

B44 Same if not better then the B41

B46 U could not tie its shoes with any of you Bx routes Artics or Not

B82 i also Can't stand this route But it hold its own

take the Bx3,28 off that list I see most of these Routes Outside Of rush and they have seats to spare for day not so wit the Routes Above. I took all of them Outside of rush and u still fight for seats so don't go there with the Crazy ridership S**t. They waste Artics on lines like the Bx39, Bx55 out side of Rush they should be 40ft lines as to where all the routes i named expect B26, 82 can be artic Lines and would make better use of them. Any line can be a factor in Rush hour but though the crouse of they day they fade out the Bx9, 12, 19 keep par i like those line i ride them often. But the Bx40/42 Suck headway stink even with the combind thing a bus every 15 min they never make it there and u wait for months same with the Bx1/2 u gotta come harder son.:cool:

I have to agree with almost all of your post. Even though it takes an eternity to get from Marcy to Kings Plaza, the B46/B46 LTD is that deal!!! All RTS!! But It needs BRT bad!!

Yes there is. Me..... No one can touch our Orion V with that loud Cummins, and others copy cat the Neoplans with the DD60. Bee-Line equipment pawns all of yall. Service sucks unwashed ass though.........

Our Orion 5's???? Don't you work for MTA???:( Well, I guess Bee-Line will be MTA soon enough. Then we will have those precious O5's!!! And your little Neo's too!;):P:P

Hell yeah, nobody can touch Bee Line's Orion Vs. They're in great shape too.

But I do agree with you two about those Cummins powered O5's. Two words........ Bad A$$!!!!

Our Orion 5's???? Don't you work for MTA???:( Well, I guess Bee-Line will be MTA soon enough. Then we will have those precious O5's!!! And your little Neo's too!:P:P:p

But I do agree with you two about those Cummins powered O5's. Two words........ Bad A$$!!!!

1. Those pieces of dung are MTAs buses, and belong to the people of NYC.......I have no pride driving those POSs on wheels. It's just a job. A sad, sad, job........Thank God in 4 days it will be over.........

2. I live in Bee-Line territory, and mostly rode on Bee-line buses (19 years of my life, and occasionally do now). They are our buses, cause they look good, sound good, and gives one pride to say our buses.........

1. Those pieces of dung are MTAs buses, and belong to the people of NYC.......I have no pride driving those POSs on wheels. It's just a job. A sad, sad, job........Thank God in 4 days it will be over.........

2. I live in Bee-Line territory, and mostly rode on Bee-line buses (19 years of my life, and occasionally do now). They are our buses, cause they look good, sound good, and gives one pride to say our buses.........

Yeah I know you're a Westchester guy, I just had to throw some salt!!:cool:

1. Well those MTAB 5900 series Orion Vs are the best, they are deceptively fast and a pretty comfortable ride. I haven't found one that seems even a little slow or that filthy.

2. Those 400 series Bee Lines aren't that great though, on the inside they sound horrible compared to MTAs. :eek: The engine sound is kind of annoying, it's the only S50 that doesn't sound cool. I litterally wait for the next bus if I get a 400 series.

1. Well those MTAB 5900 series Orion Vs are the best, they are deceptively fast and a pretty comfortable ride. I haven't found one that seems even a little slow or that filthy.

2. Those 400 series Bee Lines aren't that great though, on the inside they sound horrible compared to MTAs. :eek: The engine sound is kind of annoying, it's the only S50 that doesn't sound cool. I litterally wait for the next bus if I get a 400 series.

How dare you make fun of the Bee-Line 400 series. The engine does vibrate through the rear seats, and has that whiny bee like buzz. But they are in better shape than any of MTAs Orions......:(:P:P

My favorite O5's next to Bee-Line are LIB's 1996-1998 Cummins Powered buses, and the 2000/2003 DD powered buses. Thats funny too, because the MTAB 5900's were diverted from WMATA.

This topic is funny and silly....but what about LIB....they're the best.

and To Orion:

MTA bus 5900 aren't all that great.

roadeo074.jpg

Any idea what bus # was this? I may have seen cuts but not rips like that! The people = the blame here though. I'll take that over the rear-interior of a GH or KB bus...

The MTA Bus Orion V 5900s are pretty good. Reason why, WMATA rejects. Its sad WMATA couldn't pay for them, but, gave one bus company a good batch of O5s.

Uhhhh???? Excuse me P, but this is "The Battle of the Boroughs", so take that good PATH back to Joisey! :P LOL...
Yeah yeah yeah, but someone mentioned PABT and had to set the record straight. Get me? Cool. :(

The MTA Bus Orion V 5900s are pretty good. Reason why, WMATA rejects. Its sad WMATA couldn't pay for them, but, gave one bus company a good batch of O5s.

Yeah yeah yeah, but someone mentioned PABT and had to set the record straight. Get me? Cool. :(

LOL... I can never find the spot where all the buses pull in and out. I only see the one pull in on 41st, and that's because my favorite Pizza stand is on 9th Av. next to the shelter.

LOL... I can never find the spot where all the buses pull in and out. I only see the one pull in on 41st, and that's because my favorite Pizza stand is on 9th Av. next to the shelter.

To see buses pull in, go over by Dyer Ave and up and down for abit.

To see buses pull out, you gotta be around West 40th Street between 10th and 11th Avenues.

No one mentioned the Bx39, Bx22 or Bx4??!! The only disadvantage that the Bx4 has is that 99% of the route is under El. :eek: But the Bx22 rocks! Any maybe someone can explain what the heck were folks thinking when the route for the Bx17 was changed from S. Blvd to St. Anns?

All I can do is laugh at that because I was really caught off guard with your responce lol!!!

BX STAND UP!!!!!!

WE GOT BETTER BUSES ROUTES THAN YA'LL!!!! Like the Bx12, Bx15, Bx1&2, Bx11, Bx41, Bx55 and others!!!! :eek:

You and those buses can get bent.

No one mentioned the Bx39, Bx22 or Bx4??!! The only disadvantage that the Bx4 has is that 99% of the route is under El. :eek: But the Bx22 rocks! Any maybe someone can explain what the heck were folks thinking when the route for the Bx17 was changed from S. Blvd to St. Anns?

I'm sorry man, but I thing the Bx4 is a Boring route, and yes the el makes it worse!.

Bx39 ain't that great either, but these are my opinions!

Any idea what bus # was this? I may have seen cuts but not rips like that! The people = the blame here though. I'll take that over the rear-interior of a GH or KB bus...

I remember those seats! They used to be on the Older RTS's with no back LED route indicator. Straight up black panel on the back. These seats were on the 3880s/3890s out of Castleton back in '98/99/00. Also rode RTS 3883 from Castleton on the X1 ( Filled in for a Yukon X1 Run) back in 2002.

I can't believe I didn't read this thread earlier!

STATEN ISLAND is where it's at!

The headways aren't "The Worse", they're right in line with the ridership! The fleet is overhauled, Staten Island has the fastest bus lines in the MTA all being governed higher then any other borough and those Orion Vs/Novas really know how to move it.

And SI has the most interesting routes, all the rest in other boroughs are all the same, as once you've ridden one slow route you've ridden them all. And of course there's the S89! Nothing beats it as being the best to fan.

I can't believe I didn't read this thread earlier!

STATEN ISLAND is where it's at!

The headways aren't "The Worse", they're right in line with the ridership! The fleet is overhauled, Staten Island has the fastest bus lines in the MTA all being governed higher then any other borough and those Orion Vs/Novas really know how to move it.

And SI has the most interesting routes, all the rest in other boroughs are all the same, as once you've ridden one slow route you've ridden them all. And of course there's the S89! Nothing beats it as being the best to fan.

What????:eek: I literally almost fell out of my chair laughing!:D Now don't get me wrong, I'll fan in SI, but only if I'm looking for something new. After that, I start getting dissy looking at all those Orion V's!

What????:eek: I literally almost fell out of my chair laughing!:D Now don't get me wrong, I'll fan in SI, but only if I'm looking for something new. After that, I start getting dissy looking at all those Orion V's!

This cat had me going too!

Granted, I'll give SI the S89, cause gotdamn that bus is fun to ride, but other than that, nothing! Would've gave them more credit if the Prevost never made a surprise move to Yonkers last week.

Archived