Hi

peterjames124

Hi everyone! I thought I was the only one who paid so much attention to the transit system of New York, until I stumbled upon this website. I think my friends and family were getting sick of hearing me ramble about the technicalities of the transit system.

Looking forward to talking to you all some more

:P

Hi everyone! I thought I was the only one who paid so much attention to the transit system of New York, until I stumbled upon this website. I think my friends and family were getting sick of hearing me ramble about the technicalities of the transit system.

:P

Welcome aboard, well I have friends that get annoyed by me talking about transit all the time too. I hope you have fun here.

:(

Never have worry about that here, all we talk about is mass transit, as if there is anything else I know about...

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums

Archived