More MTA models

Very nice

Nice!!

Thanks!

Nice, though the Hybrid looks more like a C40 :eek:

LOL.... Thanks! See the problem is they don't make O7 HEV's so I have to work with what I have (NABI CNG), but I am in the process of trying to develope an NG in both hybrid and CNG versions.

Thanks!! Yeah, I had too. LOL.... I whitebacked a Fresh Pond Nova in the pictures above it too, but I left the stripe.
MTA should learn from you, they seem to be forgetting the stripe on thier whitebacked buses EVERYTIME!

MTA should learn from you, they seem to be forgetting the stripe on thier whitebacked buses EVERYTIME!

Saw a 5000 series Nova, whitebacked, with the stripe. I think it was 5038.

Sorry about ignorance, but where do you get these models? They're good.

Lol... That would be nice!

where do you get all of this stuff from

Saw a 5000 series Nova, whitebacked, with the stripe. I think it was 5038.

Sorry about ignorance, but where do you get these models? They're good.

Thanks man! I buy the buses blank and detail them myself, or have a friend do them. Blank they are $5.82 to $15 each depending on the model, and detailed they are about $30.

I get all the RTS' from MCI, and the others from a friend. I think they are also available online, but cost a little more. The Transit Museum and Annex have some as well, but they (RTS') are GMC/TMC 04's. I do the TMC/Nova 06 upgrades myself.

Thanks man! I buy the buses blank and detail them myself, or have a friend do them. Blank they are $5.82 to $15 each depending on the model, and detailed they are about $30.

I get all the RTS' from MCI, and the others from a friend. I think they are also available online, but cost a little more. The Transit Museum and Annex have some as well, but they (RTS') are GMC/TMC 04's. I do the TMC/Nova 06 upgrades myself.

I have two of the GMC 04s. With MCI, do you have to be a member or something?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry that I had to bump the thread up, but I have two urgent questions.

1. Are the MCI RTS models the same as the ones in the museum and annex?

2. Do you have to register with the MCI Parts Store, or just MCI? Because when I went to the register page for the Parts Store it asked for "Company Name."

Sorry that I had to bump the thread up, but I have two urgent questions.

1. Are the MCI RTS models the same as the ones in the museum and annex?

2. Do you have to register with the MCI Parts Store, or just MCI? Because when I went to the register page for the Parts Store it asked for "Company Name."

1. Yes the ones in the museum and annex come from MCI.

2. Yes you have to register with MCI parts. I have a company, and thats what info. I had to give them.

3. Here's a couple more shots.

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

This NovaBus RTS is new, and I haven't added the NYCB titles to the back yet.

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Archived