Transit Property Protection Agent Exam # 2617 May 2 - May 22, 2012

Will-Bx-718

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi, I just got my results and list number from the Property Protection Agent exam 2617. I think I did well I scored 92.5 and my list number is 264. There are 718 eligible on the list. Do you think I have a chance of getting called and about how long will it take?

TPPA is a small department so when they do hire for the position the classes are small unlike other positions such as Bus Operator or Train Operator.With that being said with list #264 you will eventually get called but it will take a while(meaning years).

Then again it depends what list # they are currently up to..If you can find that out then it will let you know how closer they are to reaching your number

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

TPPA is a small department so when they do hire for the position the classes are small unlike other positions such as Bus Operator or Train Operator.With that being said with list #264 you will eventually get called but it will take a while(meaning years).

Then again it depends what list # they are currently up to..If you can find that out then it will let you know how closer they are to reaching your number

Thank you for responding. I wish There was a way to find

Out if they started calling from the list. I'm also scheduled to take the station agent exam. I feel like maybe I'm waiting my time

Hello to everyone does anybody know if they started hiring from this exam and what list number they up to, any information will be greatly appreciated

I'm trying to find out the same thing. I know there was some big scandal with that title. What list number you got mine is 264

Hi 1RealBoricua you got a good list number mines it's in the 600 I doubt that they will ever catch up to me if they ever start calling from that list lol maybe someone on this forum will have more information and let us know best of luck to all of us

Hey what's up to everyone who took exam 2617 I'm trying to find out if anyone has info on this exam and what's going on I'm list number 28 so if I hear anything I'll keep you posted

Hey what's up to everyone who took exam 2617 I'm trying to find out if anyone has info on this exam and what's going on I'm list number 28 so if I hear anything I'll keep you posted

Hi 1RealBoricua you got a good list number mines it's in the 600 I doubt that they will ever catch up to me if they ever start calling from that list lol maybe someone on this forum will have more information and let us know best of luck to all of us

Thank you and I hope we all have a chance of being called. Stay positive, you never know.

Good list number and you should be one of the first called, good

Luck to you and all who are waiting to be called. Please when you do hear anything can you keep us updated. Thank you

Luck to you and all who are waiting to be called. Please when you do hear anything can you keep us updated. Thank you

Thank you and I hope we all have a chance of being called. Stay positive, you never know.

Thank you and yes I'll definitely keep everyone on the fourm posted on what's going on whenever I get any information good luck to everyone

Hello everyone I got some information if you guys call dcas at 1-212-669-1357 you get the automated answering service when is start speaking press number 2 it will ask for you SSN#/exam# which is 2617 and it will give you the latest update, every Sundays they update this service. again good luck to all of us

• 2 months later...

Unfourtanetly this is a slow moving title to get into. I know people who took the previous exam in 2008, and didn't get called until 2013. And they had a list number of 131. The real issue is transit hires more people working the job on the OA side instead The TA side. Anyone still waiting to get called should inquire about the job working on the OA side at 180 Livingston street. You don't need to take an exam to be a TPPA on thebOA side. All you need to do is drop off your resume.

You're welcome BROOKLYNny. Also the title of TPPA is used a lot for medical demotions from RTO and Surface divisions. So that also makes getting called for the title even slower. But good luck guys, hang in there and take other exams in the meantime. I hope you guys applied for the last Station Agent and Conductor exams! Also there's an upcoming Train Operators exam as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived