You are what you eat

Coolbreezing

You are what you eat. If you eat garbage you will become garbage (just an expression). Most people are not aware that the food that they are eating has a direct relationship to the way their feel and look. Therefore, you should slow down on the pizza because there is nothing nutritious in it. Slow down on the buggers and the fries, easy up with the late night supper. Stop eating before 8:00 pm, gives your digestive system time to digest the food you eat. Instead take a multi vitamin. Since not everything you eat has every nutrient in it, you should compensate by taking a multi vitamin twice a day. No one care more about your health than yourself. You may get all the advice you need but nothing will come out of it until you decide to make a move. Eat right for your own sake; watch what you put in your mouth. Make time to exercise, the overtime will always be there, if it’s not this time next time around but your life may not. Therefore, if you want the overtime, take care of yourself first. You will have more advantages than the other guy in the long run.

For those who care about their health, I have one advice for you. Drink green tea it will help. Although some of you may know this already but the majority of people are not aware of that fact. Green tea is a good source of antioxidant; it helps stable free radicals in your body. Free radicals are unstable cells with less than 8 elections in their out of shells. By drinking green tea, you are supplying that cell with the missing election so that it becomes stable cells. When the cells are not stable their steal electrons from each other which causes a chain reaction that eventually lay the foundation for other complication in your body. Therefore by drinking green tea, you are helping your body maintain a proper function which otherwise would have resulted in possible complications. I’m not a doctor but that’s the best I can do folks. I mean somebody got to tell us something.

I drink only water, tea, and soy milk, very little of anything else. And, unlike "regular" milk, you can drink soy milk with anything & it won't react to it such as orange juice. might taste funky if you did that, but thats it.

As for green tea being good, it's good yes absolutely. What might be better, if you don't like tea, is blueberries, cherries, pomegranate, or any combination. Also good is CHOCOLATE, the dark kind, 60% dark or up, the higher the better, this isn't for everyone. There is also acai which is very powerful antioxidant in the form of a berry found in the amazon.

The molecules in your body come from food that you eat, so you literally are what you eat, so keep that in mind when you're eyeballing that cini-bun or slice of pie, or cake, or etc etc... :P

- Andy

Good advice.......sadly I will never take it. I will continue to eat pizza, hamburgers, ham and cheese (with mayo), chilli dogs, fried chicken, fried pork chops, bacon, macaroni and cheese, etc........Desserts.....Apple Pie with vanilla Ice Cream, Hersey Sundae pie, BKs cookie dough pie, Oreo Cookies and cream ice cream, will all be my forte........

Green Tea, I do drink at times (a friend of my father grows it in her garden), whole milk is all I will ever use. That other man made nasty filth, my mouth will never ever taste again. I tried it, and yuck.......

I would rather die of a heart attack, with a piece of seasoned Southern Fried Chicken in my mouth........

This is just me though. I do have exercise equipment, and lost nearly 60lbs, without ever dieting, and still ate the same tasty junk. I just eat twice a day, so I burn it off........

eat right,exercise,die anyway....I drink Bigelow green tea,drink more of it in the fall/winter rather then in the summer. The best green teas are the ones you find in a tea shop in chinatown and not in your supermarket shelf. I have been drinking less sodas. I don't take multi vitamins,but my diet isn't the healthiest. I avoid fast food places(Mc Donalds's). I do eat a lot of frozen convenience foods at home. I am an expert on using my microwave oven,lol.

I have been going to the produce store more lately,but healthy foods are more expensive then junk foods.

Jack LaLanne who is 94 yrs old once said. "Exercise is king,nutrition is queen,put them together and you've got a kingdom!"

One thing is certain as we get older,the pounds are harder to lose.

eat right,exercise,die anyway....I drink Bigelow green tea,drink more of it in the fall/winter rather then in the summer. The best green teas are the ones you find in a tea shop in chinatown and not in your supermarket shelf. I have been drinking less sodas. I don't take multi vitamins,but my diet isn't the healthiest. I avoid fast food places(Mc Donalds's). I do eat a lot of frozen convenience foods at home. I am an expert on using my microwave oven,lol.

I have been going to the produce store more lately,but healthy foods are more expensive then junk foods.

Jack LaLanne who is 94 yrs old once said. "Exercise is king,nutrition is queen,put them together and you've got a kingdom!"

One thing is certain as we get older,the pounds are harder to lose.

I hear that one! :( I was 185 at one point, now i'm around 250. I need to get back down to about 210-215. I will never be under 200 lbs again, because i just have too much muscle mass compared to back in the day from biking, but i did it once, just gotta try again! My daily diet consists of oatmeal with milk or soymilk, water, hot tea, or in soda form, and organic whole wheat breads & PB&J. Just gotta lay off the junk & bike more. Difficult when it's 80% humidity and 80 degrees though!

weather.jpg

- Andy

I have been drinking less sodas. I don't take multi vitamins,but my diet isn't the healthiest. I avoid fast food places(Mc Donalds's). I do eat a lot of frozen convenience foods at home. I am an expert on using my microwave oven,lol. One thing is certain as we get older,the pounds are harder to lose.

I only cook twice a week, eat out 5 days. I do have Centrum, and use it. Frozen foods I buy once in a blue moon now. I lost weight as I got older. Two posters on here seen me in person, and probably wouldn't believe I weighed 207lbs at my heaviest. Now 149 is my weight. Didn't chew grass to get here either. Just exercise, and eating twice a day.......Soda, I have really cut back on. It's not even a conscious decision. I just don't have the taste for to much of it anymore. I rarely eat candy of any type anymore. Last I had was Reese's candy. This was 3 months ago...........

I hear that one! :( I was 185 at one point, now i'm around 250. I need to get back down to about 210-215. I will never be under 200 lbs again, because i just have too much muscle mass compared to back in the day from biking, but i did it once, just gotta try again! My daily diet consists of oatmeal with milk or soymilk, water, hot tea, or in soda form, and organic whole wheat breads & PB&J. Just gotta lay off the junk & bike more. Difficult when it's 80% humidity and 80 degrees though!

weather.jpg

- Andy

Can this muscle mass be seen? If it's under layers of fat, it might be gone, or has become fat mass. Depending on your height you might get under 200lbs.

I eat abit of alot of foods. People have told me to change, but I haven't listen. I'm doing just fine.

I'm with DOB on this one, I'll continue to eat what I eat.

I've seen pics of you on here and Subchat, and you can eat what you want to eat, but I should help you exercise by putting 3 vicious pit bulls on a leash, and chase you with them for a mile or two. I should do this 3X a week for 1 year. I will feel good (watching you run and scream, and yelling Oh God! in Spanish), and you will slim down. It's a win win........ All it's truly about is getting ones metabolism working properly. Once I started working in a warehouse, lifting heavy objects, unloading ungodly hot trailers, metabolism kicked in, and I can't put back on the weight. My body burns what I eat very quickly now.........

You don't want to carry the weight for to long. Knees only can take but so much, and other problems surface later, as one gets older.........I only tell you this, cause I care..........

Oh, they can be seen, and felt. My thighs in front are actually rock hard. It's funny, my arms are just average looking, but my legs are all shapely & buff.

- Andy

Need a good upper body regime, to put on mass there.......

Need a good upper body regime, to put on mass there.......

Then i'd never get under 220! The reason i'm aiming for 215, is because everything just takes so much less effort to do, especially biking! It would be nice though to be able to do at least one pull-up!

- Andy

Then i'd never get under 220! The reason i'm aiming for 215, is because everything just takes so much less effort to do, especially biking! It would be nice though to be able to do at least one pull-up!

- Andy

So basically you have the physique of a T-Rex or Kangaroo?????????

I've seen pics of you on here and Subchat, and you can eat what you want to eat, but I should help you exercise by putting 3 vicious pit bulls on a leash, and chase you with them for a mile or two. I should do this 3X a week for 1 year. I will feel good (watching you run and scream, and yelling Oh God! in Spanish), and you will slim down. It's a win win........ All it's truly about is getting ones metabolism working properly. Once I started working in a warehouse, lifting heavy objects, unloading ungodly hot trailers, metabolism kicked in, and I can't put back on the weight. My body burns what I eat very quickly now.........
Aw hell no.

If them pitbulls come after me, its on! I'll be gone after the quarter mile anyway, but I'll mess them pitbulls up. Screw that animal cruelty crap. Like Bernie Mac says about kids, "F*** that time out S**t, I'll f*** these kids up."

Aw hell no.

If them pitbulls come after me, its on! I'll be gone after the quarter mile anyway, but I'll mess them pitbulls up. Screw that animal cruelty crap. Like Bernie Mac says about kids, "F*** that time out S**t, I'll f*** these kids up."

Time out???? Blacks and Hispanics knows that time out is, when your parent takes the time out to whip your ass...........

Back to getting you to exercise.... I forget you live in Joisey City, so just hang out at night. You will run soon enough, when those gun shots starts..........

Time out???? Blacks and Hispanics knows that time out is, when your parent takes the time out to whip your ass...........

Back to getting you to exercise.... I forget you live in Joisey City, so just hang out at night. You will run soon enough, when those gun shots starts..........

LOL! Man, that is almost so truth.

Things are almost sorta kinda cleaning up around here.

So basically you have the physique of a T-Rex or Kangaroo?????????

Basically. I got good abs though too. I can do 20+ on a 45 degree angle. I can't find or afford good foot anchors to do them at home though.

- Andy

I usually depend on the snacks @ PABT l0l or if I have extra time I'll walk out into Times Sq and get something for the trip back.

There's a place on the north side of 42nd street that has good pizza & stuff. It's about half way towards 7th ave west of the new victory theater.

- Andy

I drink only water, tea, and soy milk, very little of anything else. And, unlike "regular" milk, you can drink soy milk with anything & it won't react to it such as orange juice. might taste funky if you did that, but thats it.

As for green tea being good, it's good yes absolutely. What might be better, if you don't like tea, is blueberries, cherries, pomegranate, or any combination. Also good is CHOCOLATE, the dark kind, 60% dark or up, the higher the better, this isn't for everyone. There is also acai which is very powerful antioxidant in the form of a berry found in the amazon.

The molecules in your body come from food that you eat, so you literally are what you eat, so keep that in mind when you're eyeballing that cini-bun or slice of pie, or cake, or etc etc... :(

- Andy

You absolutely right ...blueberries and pomegranate specially are good fruits for the heart. Studies have showed that pomegranate reduced the risk of a heart attack. Eating healthy meant to eat a variety of different type of fruits, vegetables, grains, meat and dairy that are nutritious. The problem is that people are not sure which food that are naturally healthy and nutritious instead, they settle for processed food that are not nutritious. Eating healthy is a way of life. We don't realized that until we're confronted with the reality that our presentation is part of our resume. If you represent a company, what you project to the public reflect the company you work for.

What we don't realize is that obesity effects our thinking process. The brain needs blood to function. The faster blood circulate the brain the better a person can think. Therefore, if you're too overweight your hart pumps blood to your brain at a slower paste than if you were a healthy 150 pbls person. The pressure at which your hart pumps blood to your brain become slower which therefore decreases the ability for your brain to function appropriately.

We need to take OMEGA 3 fish oil which help the brain function. Which doesn't mean if you just stay fat and take OMEGA 3 you'll be fine. You will need to take your ass to the gym and burn those fat cells. Our weight is determine by our heights which mean if I'm 6.0 I should weight about 180 pbls at 5.10 I should weight about 175 pbls. Which tell me that I 15 pbls overweight. Since most black people bone density is heavier than most other ethnicity than at 5.10 I can be 180 pbls and I would still look lean. I need to work harder for better result and drugs is not the way to go.

We need to take OMEGA 3 fish oil which help the brain function. Which doesn't mean if you just stay fat and take OMEGA 3 you'll be fine.

Now you tell me...... All this time, I've been puncturing tuna fish cans, and sucking out the fluids.......

I need to work harder for better result and drugs is not the way to go.

Why not? I don't see crack heads, heroine or methadone addicts, complaining they are too fat..........Seems to work quickly for them too.........

Now you tell me...... All this time, I've been puncturing tuna fish cans, and sucking out the fluids.......

Why not? I don't see crack heads, heroine or methadone addicts, complaining they are too fat..........Seems to work quickly for them too.........

First of all, I know you're joking .....but anyway i'm not sure that you can get substantial OMEGA 3 from just eating tuna fish can. The one I'm talking about is a soft gels tablet which you can take orally. It help boosts brain function and promotes cardiovascular health. The advantage with the soft gel is that it contain no mercury. Fish oil at it's normal state contain mercury which is not too good for you. Look it up. The one I take has EPA - DHA. I can't tell you which bran though.

The drugs I'm talking about are DECA, GHRP-6 which is Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide, Testosterone and others. GUYS who takes DECA develop acne and it cause a loss of libido. That's why it wroth it to work naturally without inducers. Beside being big doesn't mean that you're healthy. Healthy start from within then out.

Good advice.......sadly I will never take it. I will continue to eat pizza, hamburgers, ham and cheese (with mayo), chilli dogs, fried chicken, fried pork chops, bacon, macaroni and cheese, etc........Desserts.....Apple Pie with vanilla Ice Cream, Hersey Sundae pie, BKs cookie dough pie, Oreo Cookies and cream ice cream, will all be my forte........

My words exactly! I'm 6'0" and about 220, and unfortunately, I don't see it going away any time soon.....

Archived