You are what you eat

Coolbreezing

Good advice.......sadly I will never take it. I will continue to eat pizza, hamburgers, ham and cheese (with mayo), chilli dogs, fried chicken, fried pork chops, bacon, macaroni and cheese, etc........Desserts.....Apple Pie with vanilla Ice Cream, Hersey Sundae pie, BKs cookie dough pie, Oreo Cookies and cream ice cream, will all be my forte........

Green Tea, I do drink at times (a friend of my father grows it in her garden), whole milk is all I will ever use. That other man made nasty filth, my mouth will never ever taste again. I tried it, and yuck.......

I would rather die of a heart attack, with a piece of seasoned Southern Fried Chicken in my mouth........

This is just me though. I do have exercise equipment, and lost nearly 60lbs, without ever dieting, and still ate the same tasty junk. I just eat twice a day, so I burn it off........

Wait until your in your 30's. Your metabolism slows down, your weight will go up. When I was in my 20's I weighed 175-185lbs(5"10). I have been at and around 200 lbs for a few years now. My goal is to be at 190lbs and no more. I do lift weights but I do high reps with no heavy weights.

Anybody ever drink aloe vera juice? Saw a tall plastic bottle with a greenish liquid at my local produce/organic store. How does it taste?

Pomegranate juice is very expensive but way easier than opening up the fruit and taking out the seeds,very messy,leaves stains all over.

Wait until your in your 30's. Your metabolism slows down, your weight will go up. When I was in my 20's I weighed 175-185lbs(5"10). I have been at and around 200 lbs for a few years now. My goal is to be at 190lbs and no more. I do lift weights but I do high reps with no heavy weights.

Anybody ever drink aloe vera juice? Saw a tall plastic bottle with a greenish liquid at my local produce/organic store. How does it taste?

Pomegranate juice is very expensive but way easier than opening up the fruit and taking out the seeds,very messy,leaves stains all over.

Don't forget I was fat for most of my life, until I was about 19 years old. 207lbs highest weight, now 150lbs....

Don't forget I was fat for most of my life, until I was about 19 years old. 207lbs highest weight, now 150lbs....

Good job... keep the excess weight off, you don't need it. Exercise is a way of life, it helps prevent the risk of heart disease and many other complications in your body while boosting your self confidence. Take a multi vitamin also it will help, source of life is a good brand but you will only find it in natural health food stores. You right it is harder to keep the weight off at the age of 30 than when you 19y. For most people the metabolism does slow down when we reach 30y. This is why we exercise to stay active, to maintain our metabolism which helps us process the food we eat.

I'M slightly over weight myself, some people would say that I'M fine but I know better not to believe that. If you set your standard high and you don't expect what is not achievable you will never be disappointed. What you really looking for when you exercise is not how you look but rather how you feel. Although look is important for self confidence but the way you feel is a true reflection of your health. Keep it up ...

I forgot about that,for most people it is the opposite. As a kid I was always skinny. I have one of those scales that measures your body fat percentage,mine is 14.6% which is ok,athletes are between 6-13%.

Your waist size is another important factor for predicting heart disease and other diseases. For men the risk increases with a waist measurement over 40 inches,for women,over 35 inches.

Archived