New C/R Class in the A Div a interesting Side note..

RTOMan

Anyone want to take bets on how long it is until this know it all Donald will be fired? Ive read his past posts, I dont know why he bothers to come back, all he does is post misinformation.

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him”

Trust me. I know for a fact there is no 78 year old retied lawyer in the class.

You know im not talking about YOUR CLASS right Donald??

Are you following my advice and saying quiet and listening? If not you arent long for this job trust me... The A Div will eat you alive and spit you out.... Word of advice People DO talk down here so if you are anything in person like you are here it will get around... Even to folks in the B Div...

They got a new classing hitting the Road this week in A Div. When I return Next week I'll see what the deal is.

That could be Mr Donalds Class Dave....

The A division is easy. What do you mean it will eat me alive? It's the easiest to learn. It's only 7 lines and 2 types of trains. Give me a break.

Im not talking about the Lines itself...

Looks like you arent following my advice at all..

You will see... Dont worry cocky Rookies really get chewed up spit out..

God forbid you get on the crew office or a TSS's bad side based on what I've read around here...

BTW how long is C/R training anyway? How "easy" is it?

He will learn and learn and learn or get clipped. TA dont have time for know it alls and wise arses down here esp rookies.. This Job can humble even the best of us and almost eleven years i seen and heard of plenty of those who felt the sting of Labor Relations whip..

He will learn and learn and learn or get clipped. TA dont have time for know it alls and wise arses down here esp rookies.. This Job can humble even the best of us and almost eleven years i seen and heard of plenty of those who felt the sting of Labor Relations whip..

Me just getting in will be a privilege. There's no way in Hell I'm gonna ruin that by acting like a cocky SOB! If anything, I'll go in there as if I don't even know what a train is!

God forbid you get on the crew office or a TSS's bad side based on what I've read around here...

BTW how long is C/R training anyway? How "easy" is it?

Nope the Crewoffice get mess with your personal Life and the TSS's well they talk to each other about who the trouble makers are and will just keep monitoring you because your in everyones butcher book.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived