New C/R Class in the A Div a interesting Side note..

RTOMan

Bump..

Seen a Pic of the 78 Year old C/R the man Looks GOOD! B)

Cant be! Donald said there is NO 78 year old in the class. And we all know what Donald says is always correct and accurate info. :D

lol picture? where?

Come on you know where! LOL B)

Cant be! Donald said there is NO 78 year old in the class. And we all know what Donald says is always correct and accurate info. :D

Ha ha ha ha ha!

There absolutely was a 78 year old in that class...saw him with my own 2 eyes...

Assuming he didn't have makeup days he should have hit the road this week for the first time on his own so congrats to him and everyone else that made it thru schoolcar

There absolutely was a 78 year old in that class...saw him with my own 2 eyes...

Assuming he didn't have makeup days he should have hit the road this week for the first time on his own so congrats to him and everyone else that made it thru schoolcar

Some one posted his pic on Facebook. A C/R friend of mines.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, midnights was his first choice on the wishlist.

He was at my terminal one of the nights this week (242 VCP) just don't remember which day. I can't wait to get my blue shirt and hat!! Hopefully I can get the A division on the midnights as well.

The A division is easy. What do you mean it will eat me alive? It's the easiest to learn. It's only 7 lines and 2 types of trains. Give me a break.

Last I checked, the 62 and 62A were two distinct classes. I love how you've done nothing but stick to this forum for the past three years and posted blatant lies while RTO personnel shut you down post after post.

Last I checked, the 62 and 62A were two distinct classes. I love how you've done nothing but stick to this forum for the past three years and posted blatant lies while RTO personnel shut you down post after post.

Im sure hes quiet as a MOUSE in the Crew Rooms..

Well, it looks like you guys were right. There is a 78 year old C/R. I saw him. I thought the thread was referencing my class. I did not know therwe was another class right behind mine.

IF you read the rest of the thread you would have known this...

Yep and I bet he doesn't announce transfers to the C train at 1AM, unlike some of these other C/R's fresh out of schoolcar......

Wow i didn't know the C train was running at 0100 hrs ;)

It's actually the PM 600 jobs that start at 1900, 2000, 2100 that get all the real fun - they have the midnight jobs stay rested (and out of trouble) for the early morning commute on Jan 1. Last NYE I sat on tk V3 adjacent to 23 St until about 2AM, when we ran lite to 96 and then went in service to 241, which was one of the easiest trips I ever did.

• 4 weeks later...

I was told off the first OC TO Exam from 2000, there was a retired guy who went through schoolcar, worked a day, then resigned!

It was a life long dream to operate a subway train.There is no age limit at TA, but they will use the MAC centers to force people out one way or another. No names now, but I know of one Motorman who started at TA in 1972, Not a mistake. Promo'ed to motors in '73, and is still grinding the rails, and other things, these days, which is why I think he keeps working..it.. 'Old school' lady's man! :D

I was told off the first OC TO Exam from 2000, there was a retired guy who went through schoolcar, worked a day, then resigned!

Yep i think it was my "class" Of 60 T/O's ill double Check darn it was sooo long ago ha ha ha..

Archived