Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
TwoTimer

General Order Riddles

It wasn't a Fastrack GO. Just some work being done on the southbound 6 Avenue (D) tracks. The (E) was rerouted via 63rd connector and terminated at 2 avenue. The GO happened sometime at the end of March. WTC (D) trains ran local from 145 to 59-CC then via the (A) down to WTC on the (E) platforms. The D was split in two sections that night: 205-WTC and W 4 St-Stillwell. Uptown D trains ran via the (A) to W 4 Street then run it's regular route local to 59-CC when it ran local with the (A).

I remember that GO. I was stuck on the Stillwell end of the GO it snuck up on me and I parked in the wrong area. My job finished in Stillwell that night when it usually returns to BPK.

Midnites, 1am-5am

(4) in two sections: 138-3Av to New Lots, 125st to Woodlawn. (6) is normal. I want both the tracks OoS as well as what locations on the platforms the (4) must stop at.

Edited by TwoTimer

Midnites, 1am-5am

(4) in two sections: 138-3Av to New Lots, 125st to Woodlawn. (6) is normal. I want both the tracks OoS as well as what locations on the platforms the (4) must stop at.

I'll take a shot

Downtown (4)(5) track at 125th st OOS. (4) trains run b/t New Lots and M track 138th St/3rd ave and 125th St uptown (4)(5) track and Woodlawn.

I'll take a shot

Downtown (4)(5) track at 125th st OOS. (4) trains run b/t New Lots and M track 138th St/3rd ave and 125th St uptown (4)(5) track and Woodlawn.

You may go.

An easy one: Manhattan bound (A) trains from Far Rockaway skip Rockaway Blvd and 88 St. What track is OOS between what two points?

It could just be 2 track from Lefferts to Hudson, or it could be that and 1 and 3/4 tracks from Lefferts to Rockaway Blvd as well. In such a case Lefferts service wouldn't exist (shuttle bus)